ooooooooooo

I worked at McDonalds for a grand total of 5 hours when I was 16. We had a huge lunch rush and burger orders were backing up, so I yelled, "someone go out back and kill another horse, we need more burgers!" People in line laughed, co-workers laughed, manager...not so much. Didn't want to work there anyway. My ONLY forray into fastfood.

I worked at McDonalds for a grand total of 5 hours when I was 16. We had a huge lunch rush and burger orders were backing up, so I yelled, "someone go out back and kill another horse, we need more burgers!" People in line laughed, co-workers laughed, manager...not so much. Didn't want to work there anyway. My ONLY forray into fastfood.
My kid sis worked at BK for one shift back before they were computerized. Some guy ordered a chicken sandwich and she said into the microphone to the kitchen "a McChicken".

My kid sis worked at BK for one shift back before they were computerized. Some guy ordered a chicken sandwich and she said into the microphone to the kitchen "a McChicken".
There was a girl we used to work with who whenever she ordered a cheeseburger to the kitchen and the guy in there sometimes had fun with her and asked her if she wanted a "hamburger with cheese", to which she would always say "No, I want a cheeseburger".
LOL, same thing and she never got the joke.

Back