O'Reilly IS A Lying Whore: I Can't Prove the Whore Claim But I Can The Lying Part!

Older people tend to be more conservative. You ought to hear the talk about how they like that O'Reilly. Olberman is right, the (moral) conservatives are going to die off and we will be left with a large left-thinking majority.

Exactly; Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert are doing more for the longevity of hte Democratic Party than any other institution in America today. 10 million young people voted in this election which was 2 million more than voted in 2004. And the majority by far voted Democratic. And I heard a startling statistic the other day, if a person votes for either party three times there is a 90 percent chance they will maintain that party identification throughout their entire life.

Let's give some credit to the young Democrats who brough home the bacon is several key states; and lets hear it for Stewart and Colbert who helped these young people see the insanity of the right wing and the importance of voting. Every person who appeared on Colbert of both parties won. That is more than a coincidence.

Back