OT: Congrat to Legion - 24 Hours Straight

12139691.jpg

I appreciate a person who takes their trolling seriously. 24 hours of posting straight. That's impressive my man. I would assume meth but maybe your thanks go to a different drug. Well done sir.
Moonbat is not far behind him, he invariably clocks in around 8-9am BST, although he checked in early today at 7am. He does that every day and usually puts in 12 hours at least. I am damn sure that he goes all over the internet on forums spouting the same old bollocks. Wouldn't be surprised if he worked for Hamas.

Last edited:
There is that. Interesting how much time he spends on a political board and he doesn't even like talking about politics. I guess that's why he's a troll.
That's no excuse. Look at Grind. He rarely posts anything about politics, except guns and Zimmerman. Most of his posts are about weed, volcano tacos and trolling Tom.

I gave the man his props. What's wrong with that?

What's funny is you board liberals kiss his *ss as if he is on your "side" when in reality he's trolled lefties before as a right winger.

So accusing the guy of being a meth head and claiming he has no friends is "giving the man his props".

ROFL...Whatever you say, man.

What's funny is you board liberals kiss his *ss as if he is on your "side" when in reality he's trolled lefties before as a right winger.

Despite Troll banning Rune from threads, Rune cried to the mods to put him on FI with Legion when he Trolled as a conservative, but now that he is back to being a liberal, Rune now thinks Legion is intelligent.

lol

Still whining I see...

ROFL!

Back