OT: People Who Talk To Themselves

cawacko

I realize most people at some or another talk to themselves whether its yelling at the computer or TV or whatver. But there is a lady in my office who talks to herself where ever she goes in the office. Unfortunately (for me at least) she walks by my desk on the way from her office to the printer which she does a lot during the day.

I used to think she was saying something to me and I would stop what I was doing because I didn't want to be rude an ignore her. Now I realize what she's doing but I still here her do it and it is annoying as hell. Everytime she walks out of her office she speaks out loud (to no one in particular) about where she's going or what she has to do next.

Sorry for the rant but has anyone worked with someone like this or known someone like this?

I realize most people at some or another talk to themselves whether its yelling at the computer or TV or whatver. But there is a lady in my office who talks to herself where ever she goes in the office. Unfortunately (for me at least) she walks by my desk on the way from her office to the printer which she does a lot during the day.

I used to think she was saying something to me and I would stop what I was doing because I didn't want to be rude an ignore her. Now I realize what she's doing but I still here her do it and it is annoying as hell. Everytime she walks out of her office she speaks out loud (to no one in particular) about where she's going or what she has to do next.

Sorry for the rant but has anyone worked with someone like this or known someone like this?

ummmm helloooooo?!

See my "Crazy Cleaning Lady" thread.

Lately, my psycho has been singing to herself which makes me feel a lot less awkward for some reason. The full on conversations with herself creep me out big time.

ummmm helloooooo?!

See my "Crazy Cleaning Lady" thread.

Lately, my psycho has been singing to herself which makes me feel a lot less awkward for some reason. The full on conversations with herself creep me out big time.

where is it??? I need to read it.

I talk to myself at work. I do often say out loud “Ok, so that’s sent, now I want to…” I do that a lot, and it does unnerve some people (pussies) like you, because a few people have commented to me about it. Try and chill out and remember not everyone in the world is like you. She is probably too smart to keep everything in her head. I know that is my problem.

Now, if you are comprised solely of simple thought patterns, ie: “Me hungry, where meat?” “Me horny, where girl?” “Me thirsty, where beer?”, then it is much less likely you are going to have to talk to yourself out loud. These thoughts can be contained within one (small) head.

I talk to myself at work. I do often say out loud “Ok, so that’s sent, now I want to…” I do that a lot, and it does unnerve some people (pussies) like you, because a few people have commented to me about it. Try and chill out and remember not everyone in the world is like you. She is probably too smart to keep everything in her head. I know that is my problem.

Now, if you are comprised solely of simple thought patterns, ie: “Me hungry, where meat?” “Me horny, where girl?” “Me thirsty, where beer?”, then it is much less likely you are going to have to talk to yourself out loud. These thoughts can be contained within one (small) head.

Look here loud mouth do you say these things while sitting at your desk or do you do it while walking around the office?

And if I may borrow a phrase from Topspin this is a GED woman with a really bad/annoying Boston accent which just grates on you.

And if you are as annoying at work as you are on here I'm suprise your co-workers don't put a muzzle on.

Look here loud mouth do you say these things while sitting at your desk or do you do it while walking around the office?

And if I may borrow a phrase from Topspin this is a GED woman with a really bad/annoying Boston accent which just grates on you.

And if you are as annoying at work as you are on here I'm suprise your co-workers don't put a muzzle on.

A lot of them are hoping to someday see my t*ts…so I have some leeway.
But I am this annoying in person too.

I guess I don’t do it while I’m walking around, no.

And in conclusion; I am way funnier than you.

I'm talking about full on conversations. Not the occassional, "So where did I put the......." or, "hmmmm....the first revision didn't have...."

A lot of people at my job do that. My mom even does that a lot.

My crazy cleaning lady is actually is actually engaging herself from the time she walks by until the time she gets into the bathroom to clean it and when she comes out. I have the say though, the last 2 out of 3 times she's been singing, which sounds horribly off key, but isn't as weird.

I'm talking about full on conversations. Not the occassional, "So where did I put the......." or, "hmmmm....the first revision didn't have...."

A lot of people at my job do that. My mom even does that a lot.

My crazy cleaning lady is actually is actually engaging herself from the time she walks by until the time she gets into the bathroom to clean it and when she comes out. I have the say though, the last 2 out of 3 times she's been singing, which sounds horribly off key, but isn't as weird.

I know, I just wanted to mess with cawacko.

A lot of them are hoping to someday see my t*ts…so I have some leeway.
But I am this annoying in person too.

I guess I don’t do it while I’m walking around, no.

And in conclusion; I am way funnier than you.

You've got me with the t*ts. I can't compete there. But my co-workers freaking LOVE me. You'd have no chance. I have the office in stiches.

They probably laugh at what you say because their afraid you might go mid-evil on them if they don't.

You've got me with the t*ts. I can't compete there. But my co-workers freaking LOVE me. You'd have no chance. I have the office in stiches.

They probably laugh at what you say because their afraid you might go mid-evil on them if they don't.

LOL. I believe people probably find you kind of funny…in a juvenile way. You probably work with a lot of men, and I’ll bet “Me horny where girl” cracks them up every time. I’m a bit more sophisticated of a humorist Cawacko.

LOL. I believe people probably find you kind of funny…in a juvenile way. You probably work with a lot of men, and I’ll bet “Me horny where girl” cracks them up every time. I’m a bit more sophisticated of a humorist Cawacko.

Whatever! It's the women working around me that I have rolling. And its because I bring my midwest/southern roots to the East Coast (and California) and it kicks ass!

"Sophisticated" humor is like (in a high brow voice) 'they expected me to drink (X) type of tea...' and everyone laughs

Whatever! It's the women working around me that I have rolling. And its because I bring my midwest/southern roots to the East Coast (and California) and it kicks ass!

"Sophisticated" humor is like (in a high brow voice) 'they expected me to drink (X) type of tea...' and everyone laughs

:p

I think she's just the voices in your head.

There is this really good looking German women on the other side of the office with big tits. All the men think she's funny too, but she never is trying to make a joke, she just talks and men laugh because she's got big jugs, and she's smiling at them. I wish I had big jugs so I could make people laugh *sigh*.

But anyways, when Darla said she was funny, and they want to see her tits, she reminded me of her.

There is this really good looking German women on the other side of the office with big tits. All the men think she's funny too, but she never is trying to make a joke, she just talks and men laugh because she's got big jugs, and she's smiling at them. I wish I had big jugs so I could make people laugh *sigh*.

But anyways, when Darla said she was funny, and they want to see her tits, she reminded me of her.

This is bullshit. I am funny, and I was even voted the funniest poster on JPP in a poll here, and no one here has seen them.

I mean, except for Tiana.

This is bullshit. I am funny, and I was even voted the funniest poster on JPP in a poll here, and no one here has seen them.

I mean, except for Tiana.

Well that's why we laugh, and I'm speaking for the whole board here. Because they haven't seen them yet... we just want to.

Well that's why we laugh, and I'm speaking for the whole board here. Because they haven't seen them yet... we just want to.

Well for all you know they could be really saggy and you would have done a lot of work for nothing, so this, if true, just goes to show how stupid men are. As if, any more evidence were needed!

Ok, I'm going to show them to you, so just hang out, a co-worker is going to take a snap shot of them. Give me a sec.

Back