OT: People Who Talk To Themselves

saggy.jpg

Ok, there they are in all their glory!

I know, I don't look my age, I recently had some work done.

God D*mmit Darla!

LOL

For Christ sakes Cawacko, you didn't really think I was going to post a pic of my t*ts did you?

LMAO. I think there was a little cleavage in the picture I showed you wasnt' there? That's as much as you are going to get baby! While I'm sober anyway. Which is why I don't drunk post!

LOL

For Christ sakes Cawacko, you didn't really think I was going to post a pic of my t*ts did you?

LMAO. I think there was a little cleavage in the picture I showed you wasnt' there? That's as much as you are going to get baby! While I'm sober anyway. Which is why I don't drunk post!

No, I didn't expect a real picture but I didn't expect that lady either. They let us drink early today at work and you killed my buzz with that picture!!!

I realize most people at some or another talk to themselves whether its yelling at the computer or TV or whatver. But there is a lady in my office who talks to herself where ever she goes in the office. Unfortunately (for me at least) she walks by my desk on the way from her office to the printer which she does a lot during the day.

I used to think she was saying something to me and I would stop what I was doing because I didn't want to be rude an ignore her. Now I realize what she's doing but I still here her do it and it is annoying as hell. Everytime she walks out of her office she speaks out loud (to no one in particular) about where she's going or what she has to do next.

Sorry for the rant but has anyone worked with someone like this or known someone like this?

Posting something as "OT" in the off topic forum is slightly superfllous.

This is bullshit. I am funny, and I was even voted the funniest poster on JPP in a poll here, and no one here has seen them.

I mean, except for Tiana.

No, you're not funny at all. People like Beefy, Grind and Charver are funny. You are definitely not funny.

Darla is hilarious, must be jealous of your comedic ability, hon, blow it off!

Back