Our cat has been injured, and we are turning to the internet for help! :(

Waht can I say? They really do have personalities. And often a slightly childish sense of humor. :D

Very true. And to paraphrase what you said earlier, there's nothing so soothing (unless you're allergic, that is) as the sound of purring from a warm fuzzball lying in your lap or on your chest. My cat lived for 17 years and she was my best friend. Now I'm awakened by sweet puppy kisses and wouldn't trade them for anything in the world! Hubby didn't want another cat (but I caught him petting her several times!) :) so we're happy with our two dogs.
They're so different that I wouldn't want to compare them; both are great in their own way.

You two are just bitter. You've no idea how nice it is to wake up in with your cat curled up and purring on your chest and your nose in his mouth. Ah, tuna breath in the morning.

In very "Stewy-like" manner, the cat is trying to kill you by asphyxiation as you sleep, by steeling your oxygen. Infants have been killed this way. Again, cats are predatory animals, they are clever enough to fake domestication.

We get some odd stories from NewsBoy on the Digg site. He can't help it, those people pick those stories...

Dogs are way better than cats.

#1) They are man's best friend
#2) I'm allergic to cats
#3) Dogs are affectionate/most cats are snobs

I've only met a hand ful of cats I like, but I'm allergic to them anyway.

I wonder how many kids Tia has now?

Back