PAC 10 off to a good start

And now tonight, Nebraska hands Arizona its ass in a shutout. Wow, the PAC 10 is really a powerhouse division.

And now tonight, Nebraska hands Arizona its ass in a shutout. Wow, the PAC 10 is really a powerhouse division.

A double edged sword for me.
I grew up in Nebraska and have always rooted for the Big Red; but I now live in Arizona and want them to come out on top.

I mean for three quarters of the game the question will Nebraska score more than Arizona will gain yards. F'ing embarrassing.

I mean for three quarters of the game the question will Nebraska score more than Arizona will gain yards. F'ing embarrassing.
I think you should be made to stand on a hill and shout "Top is right! The PAC 10 is a glorified HS division!"

You heathen communist!! Baseball is the greatest team sport ever invented!!
I'm with you Mott. Only those with extreme ADD don't like Baseball. They need to be entertained with fast action and high scores. Most people that hate baseball also hate a good defensive football game that ends 9-6.

I'm with you Mott. Only those with extreme ADD don't like Baseball. They need to be entertained with fast action and high scores. Most people that hate baseball also hate a good defensive football game that ends 9-6.
They're probably the kind of people who like racket sports or worse....shudder....golf.

Maybe US needs educated. Maybe I should post Carlins "Baseball vs Football" then he'd understand why Baseball is the greatest American sport. (well next to nude mixed doubles indoor body surfing that is).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om_yq4L3M_I"]YouTube- George Carlin Baseball vs Football[/ame]

Last edited:
baseball is for people who's lives are so booring that watching paint dry is thier second option to baseball.

USC is there one really good team.
Zero chance in Hell they win the SEC 7 times in a row. Twice in a decade maybe

The SEC is 2-3 in bowl games. Georgia and Auburn won theirs, but LSU, TN, and KY lost their games.

I guess we will have to hope that the better teams in the SEC win their bowl games.

I see that OSU won their game. Funny, I thought LSU was supposed to be the better team? But they lost to a team that OSU beat soundly.

It seems Florida can do one thing Bama couldn't. That is, lose the SEC Championship, and go to New Orleans, and still be interested in playing the game.

Ok, so the SEC is 3-3 in bowls, after the Gators wore out the Cincy boys.

Back