Pandora Radio

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
Damo, hopefully this is not a breach of the rules in terms of plugging.

I might be a late bloomer on this one, but pandora radio online is the best thing I've run across on the internet since my man G started this site. It is a total revolution.

And Grind, why you droppin' the ball on out poker game? You scared? You afraid, like a fish among fishermen?

I thought so.

You should fold now while you're way behind...

Yeah yeah. Dear old dad takes a little time to figure shit out. But you, the 20-something know-it-all, you'll learn some shit too by the time your my age. Muahaaahahaa. MUAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHA! Just wait there smart fellah, it'll be a few years until your realize that you are right now, here, in the present, a total retard.

Yeah yeah. Dear old dad takes a little time to figure shit out. But you, the 20-something know-it-all, you'll learn some shit too by the time your my age. Muahaaahahaa. MUAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHA! Just wait there smart fellah, it'll be a few years until your realize that you are right now, here, in the present, a total retard.

That, and Darth Vader is my father...

That, and Darth Vader is my father...

lol, one day, you'll blink, and some yutz 14 years your junior will explain why you're out of touch for not understanding the conepector interface modulator. It'll happen to you too! It WILL!

Yes, I've tried Pandora before. What I've discovered is that I put in a great song, like "Blowin in the wind", and get back a piece of shit that sounds vaguely like it. There's more to music than the style. Something good should sound good no matter what it sounds like, and something terrible is still terrible no matter what it's copying. Which is why pandora fails.

And has damo really finally instituted a rule against plugging? Fascist. Next thing you know he's going to have a rule against criticizing his new rules.

Yes, I've tried Pandora before. What I've discovered is that I put in a great song, like "Blowin in the wind", and get back a piece of shit that sounds vaguely like it. There's more to music than the style. Something good should sound good no matter what it sounds like, and something terrible is still terrible no matter what it's copying. Which is why pandora fails.

And has damo really finally instituted a rule against plugging? Fascist. Next thing you know he's going to have a rule against criticizing his new rules.

Great Danecdotal evidence there blind spot. Now, if you move past this singular scenario, you may find some joy.

lol, one day, you'll blink, and some yutz 14 years your junior will explain why you're out of touch for not understanding the conepector interface modulator. It'll happen to you too! It WILL!

I already don't understand modulator devices... Tech savy I am not - I was just lucky to have been a 90's kid who had no choice but to be at least somewhat technologically literate.

Great Danecdotal evidence there blind spot. Now, if you move past this singular scenario, you may find some joy.

I've done this with several songs. And aren't you using anecdotal evidence in saying it's great? IMHO, you just have unrefined taste, and can't tell good from bad.

I might be a late bloomer on this one, but pandora radio online is the best thing I've run across on the internet since my man G started this site. It is a total revolution.

And Grind, why you droppin' the ball on out poker game? You scared? You afraid, like a fish among fishermen?

I thought so.
I posted about pandora long ago. It rocks, and it works on your cell phone.

It's alright. I was hoping it would help me find music, but it always seems to play stuff I am already familiar with.

Just realized last night I could run Pandora over my PS3 to the surround sound. Pretty cool. No need for a stereo.

My son turned me onto this two weeks ago. I put in "Marshal Tucker Band" and it played for about four hours with tunes from about a dozen artists, all songs that I have in my collection or have thought about purchasing, some of them live and extended versions that I haven't heard before. Its friggin' awesome.

My son turned me onto this two weeks ago. I put in "Marshal Tucker Band" and it played for about four hours with tunes from about a dozen artists, all songs that I have in my collection or have thought about purchasing, some of them live and extended versions that I haven't heard before. Its friggin' awesome.

Check this out if you haven't already.
Playa Cofi Jukebox.mht

Back