Pandora Radio

463481_1203554805_954427.jpg

beefy we will do it soon. promise. I was doing massive mtt sessions in the summer and didn't want to deal with HU variance. We'll definitely set something up soon.

Also, yes congrats on once against joining the future with pandora. How's 2005?
I went there too, found my son! I had to ask him why he hadn't told me about it!!!! I love it!

FUCK froggie i deleted my post cause I just realized now it was gravedug. thanks a lot for quoting me.

lol, one day, you'll blink, and some yutz 14 years your junior will explain why you're out of touch for not understanding the conepector interface modulator. It'll happen to you too! It WILL!
They have to be "Cool" Beefy. There not getting any pussy so it's alls they got.

Liking that pic is the onlything southertool and I have in common. The pic is worth way more than what 3virgin contributes.

Last edited:
I listen to Pandora most every day. I have found that it depends on the genre /artist you pick. Some have better selections then others.

Great Danecdotal evidence there blind spot. Now, if you move past this singular scenario, you may find some joy.

I always find it irritating how just every anecdote I've offered helped ADD to a point I made usually with facts and a link given.

Yet some Liberals give nothing BUT stereotypical fictional anecdotes and never get called on it.

By the way, do you admit that all those warnings prior to the elections I gave about Repubs being bad on spending and that Dems will be worse are true now? That the parties are not the same, that the Dems are looking to push permanent social welfare initiatives?

Back