Passing Laws against Slaughtering horses....but lets kill pits in CO at damo's house

I have been around the race horse industry for a long time. The motto in KY is "for mans love of horses". In reality is it "for mans love of horse racing". They keep em healthy but imho they mistreat em.

When it comes down to survival, even humans have been eaten. And not just by cannibal races. Many documented cases of people adrift at sea, lost in mountains, etc....

Pigs share many traits with humans.

Humans and pigs are the only animals that sweat. They are also the only ones to sunburn. They even taste similar according to canibals.

However as far as DNA goes the Chimpanzee has the most similarity out of the living species of animals.

I just loved it when the mouth of the south Jessie Helms had a pig valve installed in his heart. Had to be an exact genetic match with no chance of rejection :)

Humans and pigs are the only animals that sweat. They are also the only ones to sunburn. They even taste similar according to canibals.

However as far as DNA goes the Chimpanzee has the most similarity out of the living species of animals.

You mean we don't taste like chicken ? Wimmen actually smell sort of like fish.....

But don't their orgasms last for like an hour? Pigs that is. I read that somewhere but I don't know if it's true.

I don't see any thing that refutes that although the things that I saw that said it say it is a half hour not an hour.

I must say I am skeptical though. Do you know if this is the male or female? My guess is if it is true to be the female since males generally do not have very long orgasms with only penile stimulation.

No it was around a 2:1 ratio.

BTW I thought of you when I read about this since we had discussed this very issue recently.

Cultural Hegemony at work again.

I don't see any thing that refutes that although the things that I saw that said it say it is a half hour not an hour.

I must say I am skeptical though. Do you know if this is the male or female? My guess is if it is true to be the female since males generally do not have very long orgasms with only penile stimulation.

No I don't know...I got this email from a friend of mine and it was in there, and he was going on about how he wants go come back as a pig, but it didn't specify gender.

Back