APP - past time for the dems

The White House is saying now that there will be no leaving the Republicans out of discussions according to CNN and FOX.

I think that balloon was lead.

I doubt they'll be disallowed the ability to discuss it, but we all know and reject their talking points. And we all know we're not going to get a single Republican vote, because there is no such thing as a moderate Republican anymore. That species is not dying; it's dead.

So far all they've put on were the jack-boots in order to attempt to shut down any debate on the issue in the public forum.

Shoot, they've taken to splitting up groups at "town halls" and limiting time with each group. This allows them to separate out the protesters into their own groups and keep them talking only to each other...

First they need to stop trying to silence anybody who disagrees, competition of ideas will make whatever finally survives better, not worse.
That's a strawman and from what I've seen it's been the protestors who've been shouting out rational discussion.

Still the point remains, unless Dems start providing consistent information on what this bill will contain (and so far I don't think even they know that) and how it will benefit us all as a nation, then this will be a bunch of wasted political energy just like it was in 92.

the dems need to realize that the reps only plan is to kill health care reform and go it alone

bho and dems ran on health care reform, now deliver damn you

This is the stupidest debate ever. The Dems are idiots.

All this drama over the public option. Just let anyone who wants to, buy into Medicare. It doesn't require any new bureaucracy, or any fancy planning. It's a program that is proven to work effectively, and relatively cheaply. And its better than 99% of the piece of shit individual policies one can buy on the internets.

50 million uninsured people is ridiculous. WTF is this, a third world nation?

Other than extremists, 50k is nonsense. In any case, the whole 'program' is a joke.

Many more than 50% are against. Nothing is happening, unless the majority wishes to become the tiny minority.

So far all they've put on were the jack-boots in order to attempt to shut down any debate on the issue in the public forum.

Shoot, they've taken to splitting up groups at "town halls" and limiting time with each group. This allows them to separate out the protesters into their own groups and keep them talking only to each other...

First they need to stop trying to silence anybody who disagrees, competition of ideas will make whatever finally survives better, not worse.

what about the town hall where numbers were handed out at random and people called on by their number

this produced divergent opinions

This is the stupidest debate ever. The Dems are idiots.

All this drama over the public option. Just let anyone who wants to, buy into Medicare. It doesn't require any new bureaucracy, or any fancy planning. It's a program that is proven to work effectively, and relatively cheaply. And its better than 99% of the piece of shit individual policies one can buy on the internets.

50 million uninsured people is ridiculous. WTF is this, a third world nation?

not even that good

we pay more than anyone else and rank 37th world wide

ps that 50% figure is from a census 2 years old

consider the growing number of unemployed without insurance and that figure is larger

what about the town hall where numbers were handed out at random and people called on by their number

this produced divergent opinions
Some of them have done well and allowed diversity of opinion, others have simply walked out upon meeting any sort of opposition or tried to control the situation as I described. Jarod Polis is the dude that is doing this that I specifically know of.

He also schedules them at odd times so that most people have a difficult time getting to them, then when they do get there they are one in seven who get 5 minutes with him, separated out into groups by the people running the show.

Some of them have done well and allowed diversity of opinion, others have simply walked out upon meeting any sort of opposition or tried to control the situation as I described. Jarod Polis is the dude that is doing this that I specifically know of.

He also schedules them at odd times so that most people have a difficult time getting to them, then when they do get there they are one in seven who get 5 minutes with him, separated out into groups by the people running the show.

some good, some bad or not so good, others better like barney frank

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYlZiWK2Iy8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Barney Frank Confronts Woman At Townhall Comparing Obama To Hitler[/ame]

You call that putting on Jack Boots? Did you ever call what the Bush administration did with the war debates anythign like that?

You call that putting on Jack Boots? Did you ever call what the Bush administration did with the war debates anythign like that?
Man you people have short memories that conveniently forget shared experience when it doesn't fit within your stereotype. Yes, I did. I didn't support the war.

Back