Patriots.... Liberal teachers are teaching Arabic numbers in Schools!

Where is DeSantis on this..

I just learned that the liberal school boards in Florida are pushing the use of Arabic numbers on our children.

This MUST BE BANNED! Why wont DeSantis do something about this.

American schools SHOULD use AMERICAN numbers!

I wish our schools would actually teach math, writing and reading. Along with our Constitution and form of government. But alas, indoctrination seems to be all they are capable of these days. :palm:

I'm not the one making a dumb post.

There are many reasons why someone might lack self-awareness. It could be due to a mental health condition, such as schizophrenia or borderline personality disorder. It could be caused by drug abuse or alcoholism. It could be a result of trauma or a difficult upbringing. Or it could simply be that someone has never been taught how to develop self-awareness.

:eyeroll:

DeSantis fear and hate mongering by scaring parents into believing there is some indoctornating in our schools is absolutely a current event, and this thread is lampooning it.

The fear mongering and hatred comes from leftists like you and the DNC snowflake. Our schools are graduating idiots who can't even define the three branches of Government, much less show they work. :palm:

Its worse than we expected, DeSantis is missing out on an entire branch of CULTURE WAR. How many ignorant and angry votes is he missing out on?

Absurdity; the last desperate refuge for the ignorant, the dishonest and the stupid. Yay you!

Why would DeSantis allow such a thing...

WE need parents at school board meetings.... Get out there folks.

Life saving masks and Arabic numbers... Whats next? Science? They might try to teach evolution. Or worse germ theory!

Absurdity; the last desperate refuge for the ignorant, the dishonest and the stupid. Yay you!

straw man
noun
1: a weak or imaginary opposition (such as an argument or adversary) set up only to be easily confuted

Thread Troll
a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog), with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses,[2] or manipulating others' perception. This is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or manipulating a political process

There are many reasons why someone might lack self-awareness. It could be due to a mental health condition, such as schizophrenia or borderline personality disorder. It could be caused by drug abuse or alcoholism. It could be a result of trauma or a difficult upbringing. Or it could simply be that someone has never been taught how to develop self-awareness.

Yes I know. You suffer from it.

Yes I know. You suffer from it.

Thread Troll
a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog), with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses,[2] or manipulating others' perception. This is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or manipulating a political process

Arabic numbers (1 - 10)

ind.jpg

So, which schools exactly are using these...? :thinking:

Back