Paul Praised by Democrats for Sticking to Libertarian Message

FUTURE HEADLINE:

"Republican voters unhappy"

and the body will contain this:

"The Republican primaries generated a historic low in number of voters. The only candidate that seemed to bring voters was Ron Paul, winning the primary in every state."

FUTURE HEADLINE:

"Republican voters unhappy"

and the body will contain this:

"The Republican primaries generated a historic low in number of voters. The only candidate that seemed to bring voters was Ron Paul, winning the primary in every state."
See? Not only thread numbers but Psychic Predictions are also on our side. It's just inevitable.... President Ron Paul.

Yeah right!

And there is also going to be a headline:

"George Clooney threatens suicide if Darla doesn't agree to marry him, publicist says he's serious"

Get used to saying it there, Darla.. President Ron Paul.

I'm sure we'll all break into song and dance in some magically choreographed celebration when he wins, like in a musical. There will be tears. In fact, I'm pretty sure everybody will just feel so good that World Peace will break out and we'll suddenly be able to align the planets making contact with alien species possible. The magic will spread throughout the stars and all because of the inevitability of Ron Paul's victory....

I just can't wait!

I'm sure we'll all break into song and dance in some magically choreographed celebration when he wins, like in a musical. There will be tears. In fact, I'm pretty sure everybody will just feel so good that World Peace will break out and we'll suddenly be able to align the planets making contact with alien species possible. The magic will spread throughout the stars and all because of the inevitability of Ron Paul's victory....

I just can't wait!

Is asshat finally going to get laid and shut the hell up?

I just can't wait!

Yeah, thats the only reason I won't consider voting for him. I don't feel like doing the Macarena...

Yeah right!

And there is also going to be a headline:

"George Clooney threatens suicide if Darla doesn't agree to marry him, publicist says he's serious"

You must be pretty hot then... out of my league, I won't flirt with you anymore... sorry!

Back