PC running amok

What doesn't offend these liberal pukes?
Oh, I forgot...
Burning our flag
Disrespect of our National Anthem
Destroying Civil War memorials
Insulting gun owners
Insulting White Americans
Adhering to the Constitution...

Please stop posting pictures of your family and adding captions to them.

I've already shown how you were crying over your loss. :D

Please stop claiming that you're a member of my family and stop lying about having shown anything other than what a big, fat, disgusting weirdo you are.

Please stop claiming that you're a member of my family and stop lying about having shown anything other than what a big, fat, disgusting weirdo you are.

I've never claimed to be a member of your family; but if I was, your gene pool and IQ level would be better. :D

I've already shown how you were crying over your loss.

I've never claimed to be a member of your family; but if I was, your gene pool and IQ level would be better. :D

You insinuated that you were a member of my family when you referred to this picture of yourself...

20101011110731_divine_red_dress.jpg

....as a picture of my family.

That is you and you are not related to me. If you were part of my gene pool, I'd be spending all my money on chlorine.

You know you've backed a rwnj into a corner he can't get himself out of when all he does is repeat himself over and over again and what he says is obvious bullshit.

Enjoy cowering in your corner, retard.

You insinuated that you were a member of my family when you referred to this picture of yourself...

....as a picture of my family.

That is you and you are not related to me. If you were part of my gene pool, I'd be spending all my money on chlorine.

You know you've backed a rwnj into a corner he can't get himself out of when all he does is repeat himself over and over again and what he says is obvious bullshit.

Enjoy cowering in your corner, retard.

Untrue; because you're the only one who's tried to hide the shame, that is your family. :D

I can always tell when I've got a liberal on the ropes; because they cry and echo their previous comments.

Untrue; because you're the only one who's tried to hide the shame, that is your family. :D

I can always tell when I've got a liberal on the ropes; because they cry and echo their previous comments.

What an unoriginal, uninspired fucktard you are.

Not only are you now copying my words, you're copying my themes as well because you have nothing of your own.

No surprise, really. Nobody expects a brainless lummox and flabby tub of lard like you to stand up on your own two feet and hold your own like a real man.

Pussy.

What an unoriginal, uninspired fucktard you are.

Not only are you now copying my words, you're copying my themes as well because you have nothing of your own.

No surprise, really. Nobody expects a brainless lummox and flabby tub of lard like you to stand up on your own two feet and hold your own like a real man.

Pussy.

Untrue; because you're the only one who's tried to hide the shame, that is your family.

I can always tell when I've got a liberal on the ropes; because they cry and echo their previous comments. :laugh:

What doesn't offend these liberal pukes?
Oh, I forgot...
Burning our flag
Disrespect of our National Anthem
Destroying Civil War memorials
Insulting gun owners
Insulting White Americans
Adhering to the Constitution...

Had to try to sneak in monuments to treason

Untrue; because you're the only one who's tried to hide the shame, that is your family.

I can always tell when I've got a liberal on the ropes; because they cry and echo their previous comments. :laugh:

You really should try to lose a few pounds, lard ass.

Maybe that red dress wouldn't look so ridiculous on you.

You really should try to lose a few pounds, lard ass.

Maybe that red dress wouldn't look so ridiculous on you.

But you're the only one who's tried to hide the shame, that is your family. :D

But you're the only one who's tried to hide the shame, that is your family. :D

I win.

Back