Peace Prize

I don't think I have ever called you a fag Toby. I don't think I have ever called anyone on here a fag. Just don't use that word.

HOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

The Nobel committees NEVER announce who has been nominated for the various prizes - not while the committee is making its selection, nor do they reveal who they had considered after the winner is announced. Her claim is 100% fabricated BS!

I think she meant she was a finalist for the Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes.

They never do? Because I seem to remember a lot of talk a couple of years ago claiming that bush was a "finalist"?

Perhaps she is mocking him.

I highly doubt she is lying.

HOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

The Nobel committees NEVER announce who has been nominated for the various prizes - not while the committee is making its selection, nor do they reveal who they had considered after the winner is announced. Her claim is 100% fabricated BS!

I think she meant she was a finalist for the Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes.

I think you are wrong. Obviously, the information is sometimes leaked:

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/nobel.htm

Claim: President George W. Bush has been nominated to receive the Nobel Peace Prize.

So if his, and Blair's name that same year were leaked, why couldn't Sheehan's name be?

Again, assuming she was serious here.

Oh Jesus Christ.

Do you boys ever get tired of this? forty years from now will you all be a bunch of geezers still telling "jokes" about a 50 year old blow job?

It's really sad.
It's still funny, woman. Don't take it so seriously. I know you don't like the fact that his legacy will always be interlaced with these jokes, but it is the truth.

They never do? Because I seem to remember a lot of talk a couple of years ago claiming that bush was a "finalist"?

Perhaps she is mocking him.

I highly doubt she is lying.

I recall this from the recent unpleasant incident with Terri Schiavo. One of the doctors who was saying she was still "viable" (for lack of a better term) had claimed Nobel Finalist status in Medicine. Several intelligent lefties, who I respect, demolished his claim (rightfully so), and backed it with a cite from the Nobel committee. So, yes, "Never" is properly used.

The only time I have ever heard "Bush as Nobel Finalist" was in sarcastic criticism of him.

I think you are wrong. Obviously, the information is sometimes leaked:

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/nobel.htm

Claim: President George W. Bush has been nominated to receive the Nobel Peace Prize.

So if his, and Blair's name that same year were leaked, why couldn't Sheehan's name be?

Again, assuming she was serious here.

Leak perhaps, but released, no. If it were leaked, how come she's the only one who "knows"? From your previous post, I suspect she is mocking GWB.

It's still funny, woman. Don't take it so seriously. I know you don't like the fact that his legacy will always be interlaced with these jokes, but it is the truth.

I don't care about his "legacy" I have no investment in that.

Men still talking about a blow job ten years after it happened, is mind-boggling.

I mean, I know men like them, but for God sakes get control of yourselves.

I recall this from the recent unpleasant incident with Terri Schiavo. One of the doctors who was saying she was still "viable" (for lack of a better term) had claimed Nobel Finalist status in Medicine. Several intelligent lefties, who I respect, demolished his claim (rightfully so), and backed it with a cite from the Nobel committee. So, yes, "Never" is properly used.

The only time I have ever heard "Bush as Nobel Finalist" was in sarcastic criticism of him.

Prak did that.

That's true. And far be it from me to get into a sustained argument with him. I've never won one yet. Well, according to him anyway.

But apparently there are leaks.

Back