Pelosi taps Reyes as intelligence chair

Would have been better had she chosen someone else... maybe because then the no-bid contracts would be better investigated.

I still perfer her choice over Hastings. I guess noone is perfect.

so you can show me the piece of legislation passed by this last republican congress where there is a "pork barrel" attachment that awards a no-bid contract to a democratic congressman's daughter?

I'll wait.

so you can show me the piece of legislation passed by this last republican congress where there is a "pork barrel" attachment that awards a no-bid contract to a democratic congressman's daughter?

I'll wait.

Lord knows, I'm not going to back BB for anything. With that said, if their is credible information that would show such, what would you, as a backer of the 'opposition' do?

to answer your question, I would express my indignation.

Now...do you honestly think I would ask BB to produce something for which I would be forced to feel indignant, if I felt there was a snowball's chance in hell of his producing it?

Merry Christmas....

to answer your question, I would express my indignation.

Now...do you honestly think I would ask BB to produce something for which I would be forced to feel indignant, if I felt there was a snowball's chance in hell of his producing it?

Ensign Pulver...from the mouth of babes...maybe y'all will believe the Navy seals....!

Representative Silvester Reyes said "he never interceded with US Officials to help IMC win a contract and that he HELPED IMC retain CONGRESSIONAL funding because he believed cameras are an important part of our ability to defend the borders"

www.navyseals.com/community/articles/article.cfm?id=6436

Please read the whole article...and spin away!:tongout:

Last edited:
Arguing denial...

no spinning required. I see no pork barrel legislation mentioned in that article whatsoever.

2005 Reyes intervened to have the no bid contract continued(Pork Barrel) now GW awarded the contract to Boeing...IMC L-3 removed! If you want the actual congressional award funding then I suggest you google for it...I proved my point!

It appears as if Pelosi's choice of Silvester Reyes for this postition has some flaws....Rebecca Reyes the daughter of Silvester Reyes just happens to be the Vice President of Government contracts for IMC the failed border surveillance system used by the Border Patrol...Even Congressman Reyes former co-workers at the Border Patrol are speaking out about this graft and coruption...IMC received a no bid contract for this junk...I smell a skunk!

www.kirotv.com/news/4407932/detail.html

yep sounds like they are really repubs, not demoncrats at all.

2005 Reyes intervened to have the no bid contract continued(Pork Barrel) now GW awarded the contract to Boeing...IMC L-3 removed! If you want the actual congressional award funding then I suggest you google for it...I proved my point!

I asked for legislation and you have failed to provide it.... you may have "proved YOUR point", whatever that might have been, but you did not answer MY question. Here..let me get it for you again:

"so you can show me the piece of legislation passed by this last republican congress where there is a "pork barrel" attachment that awards a no-bid contract to a democratic congressman's daughter?"

I asked for legislation and you have failed to provide it.... you may have "proved YOUR point", whatever that might have been, but you did not answer MY question. Here..let me get it for you again:

"so you can show me the piece of legislation passed by this last republican congress where there is a "pork barrel" attachment that awards a no-bid contract to a democratic congressman's daughter?"

I answered your post #17...you are the one who threw in the legislation comment...I was addressing Reyes 2005...you threw in 2006 contracts...you post the link!However GW did award a contract to Boeing dropping IMC and L-3 this year....The Department of Justice Border patrol asked for the funding through Congress...Pork Barrel funding attachments are difficult to find as they are attached to other bills...have fun!

Back