People I like that no one else does

The reason why damo is not a ruling ahole, other than the fact that he is generally a nice guy, is because we, all of us are part of a tradition for the last few years of being part of a community in which a large degree of freedom is present. From politics.com, fullpolitics.com, etc . .

The userbase also has a tradition of mass exile if mr. in charge ever screws up.

Not that we should have to worry about that with damo :) He's a cool dude.

And because I said it, you know it's true.

Mass exodus I think you mean, but right on.

OT - Baer sold politics.com for "a ton of money" and is now sitting around, full time.

I'd have to say my favorite poster is Watermark. We come from different worlds and hold opposite views (more so now than when I first started posting and he was going through his libertarian phase) but we are of the same generation and that seems to always make us able to communicate well and understand each other. I don't go for the emo thing much though...

Honorable mentions to Grind (outspoken and hilarious), Beefy (never knew him much when he was just an obscure FP troll) and Diuretic (he's new to me, but I like him), Damo (how can you not like Damo?), Gonzojournals, RStringfield and Warren (3 guys who I've always found enlightening - I consider Beefy and Damo in this category as well).

I will also grudgingly admit that CanadianKid is often funny. Afterall, I have always found the trolls to be immensely funny!

I'd have to say my favorite poster is Watermark. We come from different worlds and hold opposite views (more so now than when I first started posting and he was going through his libertarian phase) but we are of the same generation and that seems to always make us able to communicate well and understand each other. I don't go for the emo thing much though...

Honorable mentions to Grind (outspoken and hilarious), Beefy (never knew him much when he was just an obscure FP troll) and Diuretic (he's new to me, but I like him), Damo (how can you not like Damo?), Gonzojournals, RStringfield and Warren (3 guys who I've always found enlightening - I consider Beefy and Damo in this category as well).

I will also grudgingly admit that CanadianKid is often funny. Afterall, I have always found the trolls to be immensely funny!

I was mbl at fp.com.

I was mbl at fp.com.

Ah, that would explain it. Pretty much all of the libertarian posters from P/FP.com have always impressed me and you have been no exception. I remember that there was an announcement made once that the BeefyBastard profile was open for takers. What ever became of that?

Ah, that would explain it. Pretty much all of the libertarian posters from P/FP.com have always impressed me and you have been no exception. I remember that there was an announcement made once that the BeefyBastard profile was open for takers. What ever became of that?

Dano used it and changed the password so it died.

Back