People Keep Putting Me On Ignore LIst

Hello AProudLefty,

Every time I tell the truth, JPP Rightists keep putting me on their ignore lists. :laugh:

Seems like that the truth is their kryptonite.

Kryptonite-1.jpg

Some will place others of opposing views on ignore, but logically the primary reason for the use of the ignore feature is personal attacks.

You're still lying by claiming you state the truth.

OwlCunt, christiefan, Micawber, and a long list of your fellow lefties have me on ignore because they're afraid of hearing the truth. In typical fashion for lefties, they want to blame me for THEIR choice to hide like cowards.

Lesion thread bans you because you're racist. And he's on your side. That should tell you something.

Every time I tell the truth, JPP Rightists keep putting me on their ignore lists. :laugh:

Seems like that the truth is their kryptonite.

Kryptonite-1.jpg

There's a few Trumperoos who have got me on their ignore list; take countryboy for one, and here he's telling you that lie and that you're annoying, but apparently he feels that the insults and the crap that he post is very appropriate. If you out troll them, the Trumperoos whine and they will put you on their ignore list, which is no great lost to you, and it just shows what jerks that they are.

There's a few Trumperoos who have got me on their ignore list; take countryboy for one, and here he's telling you that lie and that you're annoying, but apparently he feels that the insults and the crap that he post is very appropriate. If you out troll them, the Trumperoos whine and they will put you on their ignore list, which is no great lost to you, and it just shows what jerks that they are.

There are several lefties that have me on their ignore list. Some have done it for a long time. It has nothing to do with trolling. It has to do with them being so easily offended a single word causes them to go into hiding. Others go into hiding, stick their heads out of their hole every so often only to be embarrassed again that they go back into hiding.

Internet troll - someone who makes intentionally inflammatory, rude, or upsetting statements online to elicit strong emotional responses in people or to steer the conversation off-topic.

You can't out troll me since I'm not a troll. To be one, the motivation would have to fit the definition. You figure out what the fuck that means.

There are several lefties that have me on their ignore list. Some have done it for a long time. It has nothing to do with trolling. It has to do with them being so easily offended a single word causes them to go into hiding. Others go into hiding, stick their heads out of their hole every so often only to be embarrassed again that they go back into hiding.

Internet troll - someone who makes intentionally inflammatory, rude, or upsetting statements online to elicit strong emotional responses in people or to steer the conversation off-topic.

You can't out troll me since I'm not a troll. To be one, the motivation would have to fit the definition. You figure out what the fuck that means.

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Back