People that piss me off: Volume II

Manual transmissions are honestly a bit more fun than automatics. But I don't like to have to pay attention while I'm driving, because I'm always listening to an audiobook or podcast.

Manual transmissions are honestly a bit more fun than automatics. But I don't like to have to pay attention while I'm driving, because I'm always listening to an audiobook or podcast.

When I drove my wifes Saturn (a stick), I would try and time my shifts with the music. Easier said than done.

If you have driven any sports car or muscle car and you used an automatic transmission over a manual transmission you are missing out.

Driving a Corvette with an automatic transmission is like having sex with a few condoms on, it's fun, but you aren't getting all you can out of it.

If you have driven any sports car or muscle car and you used an automatic transmission over a manual transmission you are missing out.

Driving a Corvette with an automatic transmission is like having sex with a few condoms on, it's fun, but you aren't getting all you can out of it.

A manual transmission is great for sports cars and off roading. The extra control is excellent!

Bravo! Well put!! :good4u:

Back