People that piss me off: Volume VI

You know what pisses me off?

It's candy assed cocksuckers who don't know how to rant. They get on line with their delusions of grandeur, like we actually give a fuck what these midget minded, self centered, boneheaded morons think and whine about useless shit like their views on religion, beer lists, being forced to go to church by mommy, Aunt Betty's case of piles or the neighbors dog shitting in their yard. Well get this WE DON"T GIVE A FUCK!

We could give one flying fuck less about your miserable pathetic ass excuse of a life that will be here for a blink then squashed out of existence, never to be seen or remembered again which is good cause who gives a flying flat footed two stepped fuck about these whiney assed loosers in the first fucking place so for GOD's sakes quite sharing your pathetic little details about your miserable little provincial fucking useless lives cause WE DON"T GIVE A FUCK!

Now there Billy.....that's how you do a rant!

It's candy assed cocksuckers who don't know how to rant. They get on line with their delusions of grandeur, like we actually give a fuck what these midget minded, self centered, boneheaded morons think and whine about useless shit like their views on religion, beer lists, being forced to go to church by mommy, Aunt Betty's case of piles or the neighbors dog shitting in their yard. Well get this WE DON"T GIVE A FUCK!

We could give one flying fuck less about your miserable pathetic ass excuse of a life that will be here for a blink then squashed out of existence, never to be seen or remembered again which is good cause who gives a flying flat footed two stepped fuck about these whiney assed loosers in the first fucking place so for GOD's sakes quite sharing your pathetic little details about your miserable little provincial fucking useless lives cause WE DON"T GIVE A FUCK!

Come on, Mott, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

I didn't need to read anymore then the bold words to know you're lying through your tooth. If you didn't care why would you take the time to write out such a long winded reply? I know it's hard for someone from Ohio to understand the basics of brevity, but next time leave your gripes (and your bruncles) at home where they belong.

I didn't need to read anymore then the bold words to know you're lying through your tooth. If you didn't care why would you take the time to write out such a long winded reply? I know it's hard for someone from Ohio to understand the basics of brevity, but next time leave your gripes (and your bruncles) at home where they belong.
:palm:

You call that a rant? For Shame!!

Come on! Sound off like you gotta pair!!

Last edited:

OH FER CHRISSAKES! YOU'RE SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN!!!

authentic-drama-queen.jpg

Naaaa.....just showing Cap'n Billy how a rant is done. :)

Though I'm in awe of some masters of the rant such as

George Carlin
John Belushi
Dennis Miller
Sam Kinison

YOu are wise to choose such able masters from whom to learn, grasshopper.

Back