Perfect rice dinner

Potatoes are just as bad for diabetes as white rice.
True but I don't eat potatos 3 times a day with every meal every day either. Maybe two to three times a week.

My diet consist mainly of a whole grain/high fiber cereal for breakfast. I eat vegetarian during the day. In the evening I normally eat a balanced meal of a protein, a vegetable or salad and a starch (I'm a fan of the Mediteranean diet). I also exercise daily which justifies a higher starch intake. My blood chemistries are normal and I have an BFI under 20% (which most men my age do not have). My blood pressure is also in normal range and I have a resting heart rate of around 60. Since the weather is starting to warm up, that should drop to around 54 as I start riding my bike more.

No, actually their a good value. He'll still be using his when we've gone through 3 or 4 of the $40 ones.

i've had the $40 rice cookers and they never cooked rice as good as this one. the settings are helpful as well.

Settings include:
• white rice
• brown rice
• GABA (germinated) brown rice
• mixed rice
• umami (savory) rice
• sweet rice
• rinse-free rice
• quick cooking rice
• sushi
• porridge
• slow cook

I bought mine for around $35 5 years ago. It still works fine but it does lot a bit beat up.

Hey, hey, hey....guys do NOT own rice cookers! Guys own chainsaws and computer games to keep them occupied while 'er indoors' does the cooking with whatever piece of kitchen equipment her meagre allowance has afforded.
Rice cookers?? Nah.

Back