Perhaps It's The Time For A New Tradition Every Sunday?

Sounds good to me! May I begin?

Remember that time someone on JPP dared him to go lick a fire hydrant in January, and he got his tongue stuck, and didn't post for a week? Good times, good times. :laugh:

Actually that never happened. Thankfully for what's left of our sanity, he DOES tend to disappear at times. Hopefully any day now.

Remember that time someone on JPP dared him to go lick a fire hydrant in January, and he got his tongue stuck, and didn't post for a week? Good times, good times. :laugh:

Actually that never happened. Thankfully for what's left of our sanity, he DOES tend to disappear at times. Hopefully any day now.

OK. Admittedly, you are NOT known for your humor, but that was funny.

but youre still smelling up the place with your skanky mouth arent you?

Here's another one.

Would it make any difference?

afb042921dAPR20210429064512.jpg

Another one to add.

635711281948630902-Gays007.JPG

LONDON — German police have arrested four members of a gang suspected to be behind one of the world's biggest child abuse image websites with more than 400,000 members worldwide, police and prosecutors said Monday.

A police operation involving regional and federal German officers raided seven addresses across Germany and arrested three men accused of operating Boystown, a platform for distributing indecent images and video of children, the BKA, Germany's federal police agency, said in a statement.

Police also arrested one man in Paraguay, who is due to be extradited to Frankfurt. The arrests took place in mid-April but were announced on Monday.

The site is no longer in operation, the BKA's statement said, adding that an unspecified number of related chat sites were also shut down.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/dark-web-child-abuse-image-site-400-000-members-taken-n1266108

Way too easy.

Stick with the facts, Owl.
It wasn't the fire hydrant that he licked.
It was the canine organ squirting the fire hydrant.

Fido, who was content to just be friends, had to growl at the confused Lesion.

Perhaps it's time for you to go the fuck away if you can't handle Legion?

Legion is an idiot, we all know this....except for you. You're jocking an idiot.

Perhaps it's time for you to go the fuck away if you can't handle Legion?

Legion is an idiot, we all know this....except for you. You're jocking an idiot.

I just point at him at laugh. He's our resident JPP class clown and village idiot that everyone pity and laugh at. ;)

Back