Personal Challenge to USF

Sun Devil

Death and Taxes
Only reason I'm calling you out is your accusation of calling me a racist. Oh, and spare me the "you're racist against Hispanics" a racist is a racist doesn't matter if that attitude is towards a particular group. Your mission in this thread is to use whatever I said against me. Quote my words then we can discuss where you perceived it to blatantly, direct, or indirect form of racism. Those are the rules of this debate. If you come in here using anecdotes it's not good enough. The best way to beat me is to use my words against me. I only have three rules:

1) When you quote me don't edit out words as I will go back and check them.

2) No guessing, what if's or assumptions we are going by facts by my words. I will respond accordingly and break everything down for interpretation.

3) No deflecting. Don't come in here saying what I said about you or another member.

This challenge is to demonstrate to never make harsh accusations such as calling someone a racist. Now if you fail to do the above you'll demonstrate your true inability to debate by outwardly lying and an ability to dismiss facts and coherent explanations. You will have demonstrated intellectual cowardice and ignorance and having the similitude of a troll. Now I have class so you have the entire day (Pst) to compile your argument. Failure to respond to my challenge is an automatic default. I kindly ask nobody to interfere not even my friends.

Good Luck

Only reason I'm calling you out is your accusation of calling me a racist. Oh, and spare me the "you're racist against Hispanics" a racist is a racist doesn't matter if that attitude is towards a particular group. Your mission in this thread is to use whatever I said against me. Quote my words then we can discuss where you perceived it to blatantly, direct, or indirect form of racism. Those are the rules of this debate. If you come in here using anecdotes it's not good enough. The best way to beat me is to use my words against me. I only have three rules:

2) No guessing, what if's or assumptions we are going by facts by my words. I will respond accordingly and break everything down for interpretation.

3) No deflecting. Don't come in here saying what I said about you or another member.

This challenge is to demonstrate to never make harsh accusations such as calling someone a racist. Now if you fail to do the above you'll demonstrate your true inability to debate by outwardly lying and an ability to dismiss facts and coherent explanations. You will have demonstrated intellectual cowardice and ignorance and having the similitude of a troll. Now I have class so you have the entire day (Pst) to compile your argument. Failure to respond to my challenge is an automatic default. I kindly ask nobody to interfere not even my friends.

Good Luck

You've already ousted yourself as a racist who doesn't like Hispanics.
There is no need for me to add to your shame. :)

Good Luck

What.

A.

Total.

SURPRISE!

USF blew you off.

He's NEVER followed through and produced evidence to back his BS in the years I've been reading his stupidity.

The guy's just another lying Rightie hack who hurls his taunts and derision because he won't discuss the facts.

Called that one...right on the NOSE!

USF desperately trying to run from the bullshit he's spouted previously.

You didn't call anything loser. Your post was about 45 minutes later and you already said "USF blew you off."

I bet you lie about most everything in your life because you're such a loser.

You didn't call anything loser. Your post was about 45 minutes later and you already said "USF blew you off."

I bet you lie about most everything in your life because you're such a loser.

He's upset, because I refuse to acknowledge his lunacy.
It's been close to a year of more, since I've responded to any of his questions or accusations.

USF you called me out on what? Can you quote anything I've said that was deliberately racist towards Latinos? Please let me see the quote hard hard is it for you to prove yourself?

What.

A.

Total.

SURPRISE!

USF blew you off.

He's NEVER followed through and produced evidence to back his BS in the years I've been reading his stupidity.

The guy's just another lying Rightie hack who hurls his taunts and derision because he won't discuss the facts.

Sun Devil specifically asked others not to interfere.

What.

A.

Total.

SURPRISE!

USF blew you off.

Well, you do have a lot of experience with blowing guys off.

Upset?

That USF is just too cowardly and runs like a little sissy from any questions put to him?

Yeah...that must be it. Keep telling yourselves that.

I will NOT laugh...

I will NOT laugh...

I will NOT laugh...

Oh DAMN!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...WHHHOOOOOOOO!

USF and his stupidity...ALWAYS good for a belly laugh or two!

USF you called me out on what? Can you quote anything I've said that was deliberately racist towards Latinos? Please let me see the quote hard hard is it for you to prove yourself?

Are you saying that you don't remember your posts where you complained about Hispanics?

Are you saying that you don't remember your posts where you complained about Hispanics?

No I don't kindly post where I allude to racism. All you have to do is go back in the "Off Topic Section" and post where I said that I'm racist against Hispanics

No I don't kindly post where I allude to racism. All you have to do is go back in the "Off Topic Section" and post where I said that I'm racist against Hispanics

Did you or did you not proclaim your fear of walking past a group of Latinos, on the way home; because you feared they were Surenos?

Then someone has hacked your computer and you might want to change all your passwords!! :eek2:

Comment by Sun Devil:
My car crapped out so I gotta walk home. Unfortunately there are Surenos on my block that are so-called "nigger killers" I'm thinking about bringing my .45 ACP. The only thing is I don't want to kill nobody especially some kid. I know tonight if I get approached I will drawn down and just put two in their head without warning.

Yes I could ask a coworker a ride home but sometimes they just want to go straight home. Taxi drivers will upsell me if though I literally live two blocks

Back