Pick out the Republican

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Is it just me? Can other people often pick out who's a republican or democrats simply based on how they look, and sometimes their name?

Check out these two names, of two guys that got in a scuffle over the iraq war on Hardball:

Who's the Republican?

-Captain Jon Stolz

- Lt. Col. (retired) Buzz Patterson

Even if I just look at these guys, without knowing their party affiliation, I can tell who the republican is:

Check out Captain Stolz pummeling this NeoCon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL-cpDyiESg&eurl=

Is it just me? Can other people often pick out who's a republican or democrats simply based on how they look, and sometimes their name?

Check out these two names, of two guys that got in a scuffle over the iraq war on Hardball:

Who's the Republican?

-Captain Jon Stolz

Even if I just look at these guys, without knowing their party affiliation, I can tell who the republican is:

I can't watch it now, but you are not wrong, and my brothers and I have all laughed, and outright marvelled at this, seriously. We can always tell. And it usually has to do with a twisted up face.

I can't watch it now, but you are not wrong, and my brothers and I have all laughed, and outright marvelled at this, seriously. We can always tell. And it usually has to do with a twisted up face.

For real, huh? I mean, sometimes you can just tell by haircut, clothing, or car they drive.

If they ever have one of those young republican or college republican events on Cspan, look at the crowd. Its very different looking....

Guys in cowboy hats. Guys with mullets. Women wearing too much makeup. Women wearing dresses that show zero skin. Anyone with a huge cross on their neck. These are usually pretty good bets.

Who's the Republican?

-Captain Jon Stolz

I laughed so hard whenever I read that.

If you watch these so called news shows you can tell who the neocon is when he/she interrupts the person speaking half way thru their thought and a shouting match starts. I won't watch these shouting matches anymore. As soon as it happens...click. Prue propaganda technique to not let your opposition state a point. (see Hannity or numerous examples)
You can also tell who the real neocon insiders are by the little flag on their lapels, usually on Sunday morning shows.

If you watch these so called news shows you can tell who the neocon is when he/she interrupts the person speaking half way thru their thought and a shouting match starts. I won't watch these shouting matches anymore. As soon as it happens...click. Prue propaganda technique to not let your opposition state a point. (see Hannity or numerous examples)
You can also tell who the real neocon insiders are by the little flag on their lapels, usually on Sunday morning shows.
Funny, in this one, Chris Matthew's show BTW, the D had the lapel pin and the R was dressed like a colorblind moose might dress.

Back