Pizza Epiphany

Lord Yurt

Lord Yurt will suffice
So there I was....(a story told before) with my Grandma in the eighth grade. Im from San Diego, lived almost every where on the coast of California due to parents who couldn't get along.

I'm standing on some 80th or whatever Brooklyn street and wondering what the fack to do. NY kids are way different than Westcoast kids. That is an absolute truth, at least back in the late 80s.

So I see this assholes just skateboarding around and decide, fuck them, I want a pizza not a nipple ring and tattoos. So I go to the pizza shop around the block and...

ZOMG

OH LORD

BEST PIZZA EVER

When I told my grandma, hahaha, she took me too dozens of pizza places and forever ruined my west coast pizza experience.

Well, the west coast is almost catching up. Have a 70 percent New York Pizza tonight.

So there I was....(a story told before) with my Grandma in the eighth grade. Im from San Diego, lived almost every where on the coast of California due to parents who couldn't get along.

I'm standing on some 80th or whatever Brooklyn street and wondering what the fack to do. NY kids are way different than Westcoast kids. That is an absolute truth, at least back in the late 80s.

So I see this assholes just skateboarding around and decide, fuck them, I want a pizza not a nipple ring and tattoos. So I go to the pizza shop around the block and...

ZOMG

OH LORD

BEST PIZZA EVER

When I told my grandma, hahaha, she took me too dozens of pizza places and forever ruined my west coast pizza experience.

Well, the west coast is almost catching up. Have a 70 percent New York Pizza tonight.

New York is known for best Pizza!

ZOMG

OH LORD

BEST PIZZA EVER

Chicago pizza is better. The only thing Chicago does better, besides corruption.

ZOMG

OH LORD

BEST PIZZA EVER

It's all the WOPs who settled there. They know how to cook. NJ is the same, probably better. I have a saying: "I've never had a bad meal in New Jersey."

LOL

I like both Chicago and NY, but NY is my favorite.

I will admit, I've never been to Chicago, I've only had a California pizza joint that claimed to have Chicago pizza. It could be really good. Even though the NY pizza in Cali has gotten pretty good, it still isn't the same as that pizza I had in queens and Manhattan.

I think George Carlin said it best about pizza. Pizza is like sex. When it’s good it’s very, very good and when it’s bad...it’s still pretty darned good.

I think George Carlin said it best about pizza. Pizza is like sex. When it’s good it’s very, very good and when it’s bad...it’s still pretty darned good.

Is that an actual quote? Because no way in hell fire of doomsday F all be all does crapinoes pizza resemble that remark. I will eat cardboard over crapinoes pizza. Hell, I will eat little Ceasars over crapinoes pizza.

I am losing faith in you moot.

Anyone know of a good Chicago pizza joint in Socal? I'll try it and write a review. Has to be be within one hour of San Diego.

Is that an actual quote? Because no way in hell fire of doomsday F all be all does crapinoes pizza resemble that remark. I will eat cardboard over crapinoes pizza. Hell, I will eat little Ceasars over crapinoes pizza.

I am losing faith in you moot.

Does this mean you wouldn’t have sex with Rosie O’Donnel either?

Anyone know of a good Chicago pizza joint in Socal? I'll try it and write a review. Has to be be within one hour of San Diego.

Chicago Brothers in San Diego is listed near the top of San Diego pizza places
10423 San Diego Mission Rd
San Diego 92108
619-280-7703

Last edited:
Back