APP - Planned Parenthood caves HUGELY

Children can live on their own, despite all the attempts of a sijk society to kill them, far earlier than eighteen, and most have to. Foetuses can't exist as separate beings outside their mothers' bodies without a vast amount of money being spent.

so, we can kill them at what, eighteen months?.......three years?......when is this date when they can take care of themselves?.....how about a twenty year old Down's syndrome?.......how about the average Welshman?.......

We are in a polite area, so I shall not comment about various capacities for logic! :)

Well said Iolo! Stand your ground now because we've won the fight to bring the forum to this section enough to have a few decent discussions. If the abuse of the rules gets any more egregious then I'll be reporting it. So far the usual suspects are dabbling around the edge with a toe in the water.

That's not my position at all. Just from looking around the Internet 23 weeks is mentioned a lot. Preemies are going to need a lot of care but they're viable, at least from what I've read but I'm not a doctor.

EDIT: My wife is a doctor and she just told me 28 weeks is more realistic, a much higher survival rate once they get to 28 weeks and beyond.

So you're OK with murdering a 27 week old? That's well into the third trimester.

I don't think you are female, so, on this issue, I don't see that your pontifications are particularly relevant to the issue. Those who have to carry children and, often, give up any reasonable life in an unsuccessful attempt to bring them up in a very sick society should decide this issue, not us.

I don't have to be female to express my opinion on this matter.

Well said Iolo! Stand your ground now because we've won the fight to bring the forum to this section enough to have a few decent discussions. If the abuse of the rules gets any more egregious then I'll be reporting it. So far the usual suspects are dabbling around the edge with a toe in the water.

please stay on topic. you talking about APP and it's platitudes is off topic as it relates to ILA's thread. I know you are new here but please keep this in mind, that in addition to civility we also don't want threads veering off in various directions. thank you.

I don't have to be female to express my opinion on this matter.

No, but it does affect the weight of your opinions rather. Most forced-birther male opinions tend to be part of a desperate attempt to get back to total patriarchy, don't you think?

No, but it does affect the weight of your opinions rather. Most forced-birther male opinions tend to be part of a desperate attempt to get back to total patriarchy, don't you think?

No. My opinion is based on science and logic. No matter how much you wish to believe otherwise.

No. My opinion is based on science and logic. No matter how much you wish to believe otherwise.

Archaic science and false logic, perhaps. The question is whether others should control women's bodies and treat them like cattle. That has nothing to do with science or logic, but with archaic bullying surely?

Archaic science and false logic, perhaps. The question is whether others should control women's bodies and treat them like cattle. That has nothing to do with science or logic, but with archaic bullying surely?

Nothing archaic about modern medical science. Perhaps you're too old to have seen an ultrasound when your children were in their mother's womb. Now, with modern 3D imaging you can see everything in real time, interact with the child, not just see a still black and white smudge. That's why liberals are so afraid to have women contemplating an abortion undergo these procedures.

You keep trying to bring emotion into this argument, but that's purely you.

Nothing archaic about modern medical science. Perhaps you're too old to have seen an ultrasound when your children were in their mother's womb. Now, with modern 3D imaging you can see everything in real time, interact with the child, not just see a still black and white smudge. That's why liberals are so afraid to have women contemplating an abortion undergo these procedures.

You keep trying to bring emotion into this argument, but that's purely you.

What science gives you the right to control other people's bodies? What has ultrasound got to do with it? I think you are arguing with some other person.

Back