POET!

Poet is an asshole, plain and simple. This shouldn't be a political issue...unfortunately, it is, and many liberals give the douche bag a free pass.

Anyway, I was in Houston in September and seriously considered knocking on the guy's door (I have the address of his apartment). My guess is that his bark is much, much bigger than his bite...

Poet is an asshole, plain and simple. This shouldn't be a political issue...unfortunately, it is, and many liberals give the douche bag a free pass.

Anyway, I was in Houston in September and seriously considered knocking on the guy's door (I have the address of his apartment). My guess is that his bark is much, much bigger than his bite...

I know this would never happen but I think it would be awesome to have head shots of everyone who posts on this board lined-up and see if we can guess who is who.

I'm pretty sure only the TRINITY knows what everyone else looks like.

We definitly look like we belong to the same group. Except me.

it was at this moment damo realized the extent of his multiple personality disorder. Or was he merely a solipsist? He would have to hash it out with everyone first to get to the bottom of it. The bees could wait.

Back