POET!

the buzzing inside damo's head became incessant. no longer the joyful sound of sweet honey, the legion of voices now drown out his very existence and the id that is damo slowly fades away into the grayness of the great abyss, known as trolldom.

Why are you such a homophobe?

Faggot a bundle or bunch of anything; also a bundle of material, esp. wood, used for fuel. See also fascine.Examples: faggot of compliments, 1742; of herbs, 1741; of iron or steel rods, 1640; of reeds, 1489; of rushes, 1545; of selections, 1854; of sticks; of thorns, 1398; of twigs; of utter improbabilities, 1782.
Dictionary of Collective Nouns and Group Terms. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved

Faggot a bundle or bunch of anything; also a bundle of material, esp. wood, used for fuel. See also fascine.Examples: faggot of compliments, 1742; of herbs, 1741; of iron or steel rods, 1640; of reeds, 1489; of rushes, 1545; of selections, 1854; of sticks; of thorns, 1398; of twigs; of utter improbabilities, 1782.
Dictionary of Collective Nouns and Group Terms. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved

Well fag also means cigarette over here but I doubt you meant that either!!

So where is your best mate Poet anyway, he didn't stick around for long??

Seriously Tom, is there a reason you must attack me as if you were a child or yurt or something? Can you grow up a bit please?

Poet is the one of the funniest posters here, especially now that you assholes chased Rootbeer away.

Seriously Tom, is there a reason you must attack me as if you were a child or yurt or something? Can you grow up a bit please?

Poet is the one of the funniest posters here, especially now that you assholes chased Rootbeer away.

Rootbeer or Legion was and is a troll and he will be back as he is also an inveterate liar. Poet is a narcissist first and foremost and cannot stand being subjected to the same standards that he demands from other people. You are a simple minded chap who tends to take people at face value, I hope you are less gullible in real life. Does that help?

Rootbeer or Legion was and is a troll and he will be back as he is also an inveterate liar. Poet is a narcissist first and foremost and cannot stand being subjected to the same standards that he demands from other people. You are a simple minded chap who tends to take people at face value, I hope you are less gullible in real life. Does that help?

Project much?

are you capable of telling the truth? he left because grind created the gun forum and stopped legion from spamming the entire board with gun threads :pke:

Back