Police blow up foul-mouthed CDs that blared in church

Yeah, like the fact that it's pretty amusing. I've been to mass in that Basilica and it could use some livening up.
Wow, I never would have thought you would find such a disrespectful interruption of someone's worship to be a source of amusement. Am I misunderstanding something here?

The bomb squad needs training so they blow up anything that could possably be a bomb that is found under suspishous circumstances.

Maybe it would have been good had they been in that courtroom when Judge Sidlin started pontificating.

I don't really know, I am proud to have watched none of that.
but I assume you would have a bit of professional interest Jarod.

Yes. Its called h-u-m-o-r.
Given the lack of knowing the exact words used on the tape, I equate this to a boom box blaring the word "Nigger!" during a worship service in a black church. Would that be h-u-m-o-r?

Given the lack of knowing the exact words used on the tape, I equate this to a boom box blaring the word "Nigger!" during a worship service in a black church. Would that be h-u-m-o-r?

Now how can you come to that conclusion without knowing the exact words ?

Oh calm down. I was referring to Ornot's comment: it was h-u-m-o-r-o-u-s.

Now how can you come to that conclusion without knowing the exact words ?
The words were described as profanity. Obviously, it was not Barney's "I love You" song but rather something designed to inspire fear. How does one come to the conclusion that it's humor?

"Yeah, like the fact that it's pretty amusing. I've been to mass in that Basilica and it could use some livening up."

Yeah... kind of like someone walking into an AA meeting and passing out free alcohol. THAT kind of funny.... I mean hey, they need to liven up a bit too.

Back