Policies, we don't need no stinkin' policies

I tried but my head kept spinning around from all her flip flops. I did enjoy her getting out of her limo with earbuds pretending to be talking on the phone.
Hint to Heels Up, when you do that trick, you don't need to have the phone held up to your ear.

Th woman is a moron.
That was hilarious...she really is a moron....
Remember the fake surprise phone call when she got the nod from Barack? With the microphone on her shirt?

Harris & Walz have offered up MANY policies at this point. Harris just outlined her economic plan yesterday.

More interviews! More interviews! Like Trump? Did you see Hannity's pep rally w/ him yesterday? What real interviews has he actually done?
Here's an example of the kind of interviews trump does. The kind that comes with gifts. :LOL: More at the link.

Interviewer: Adin Ross, an internet celebrity, right-wing provocateur and prominent gamer who broadcasts on Kick, a site that is a rival to the video game streaming platform Twitch.

Date: Aug. 5.

Notable Trump quote: “I think it’s incredible.” This was Mr. Trump’s reaction after Mr. Ross presented the former president with a gift: a customized Tesla Cybertruck.

Why? Mr. Ross, 23, is hugely popular with young men and is something of a cult figure on the Very Online political right. The interview at times attracted more than 500,000 listeners, who heard Mr. Ross offer Mr. Trump a full-throated endorsement.

Degree of difficulty: Extremely low. Along with the Tesla, Mr. Ross gave Mr. Trump a gold Rolex watch. The gifts were both generous and potential violations of federal campaign finance laws.

This is exactly how this Tampon Tim ran his campaign for governor of MN. No press that might ask him real questions. No radio or podcasts that were anywhere near conservative. He went outside of his comfort zone once and was caught off guard, and after that, it was only the three metropolitan cities that were solid blue.​

Local Pennsylvania reporters were told by Harris campaign to 'not disrupt' Tim Walz event

"A local Pennsylvania journalist revealed how reporters were not allowed to ask Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz questions during a campaign event in Lancaster County Wednesday.

The Democratic vice presidential candidate stopped by the Lancaster County Democratic Committee field office with his daughter that morning as part of ongoing campaign efforts in the state.

While Walz spoke with volunteers at the office, WPMT FOX43 reporter Alyssa Kratz wrote in a Facebook post how the campaign would not let the press speak with him."

Very strange, a candidate who didn't get a single vote, who has been number two in this economic malaise and catastrophic increase in prices across the board for the last 3 1/2 years now refuses to even list what her policies are and defend them.

Harris & Walz have offered up MANY policies at this point. Harris just outlined her economic plan yesterday.

Really? Got a link??

More interviews! More interviews! Like Trump? Did you see Hannity's pep rally w/ him yesterday? What real interviews has he actually done?

So, you think a candidate should hide from the media because she can't have an interview without looking like a cackling dotard know-nothing?

She did an interview on CNN. And she has outlined policies on pretty much every issue at this point.

It was a highly edited non-live interview you brain dead moron. :laugh:

Honestly, Republicans are just frustrated because everything she is doing is working.

How fucking ignorant and stupid are you? That was rhetorical. Nothing she has done is working dumbass.

Is the border working?

Are incredibly higher prices working?

Is Ukraine working?

Is China working?

Trump was leading in the polls - and now he isn't.

Trump is still leading and all the wishful thinking on the planet from dishonest polling won't change that.

I suggest that all you leftist mental cases start stocking up on your meds. You're going to need them in November. ;)

Right away, sir!

Actually, I don't do homework for people here. It's a political message board - that you haven't seen policies from Harris is actually astounding. It only means you don't do much research, or watch her speak, or listen to any media outlets outside of the right-wing ecosystem.
Translation: they don't exist. Thank you for once more proving what a dishonest low IQ moron you are. :laugh:

Well, I have proof that it's working. Trump was up by 3-5% in most polls, and now he is down in almost every poll - including the swing state polls.

What is your proof that it's NOT working?

And interviews can be taped. No need to lie and say she hasn't done an interview. And Harris doesn't "weave."
:lolup: Thinks Kamala is winning. :laugh:

goals, yes.....like "help the middle class"........how to get from Point A (which happens to be her past) to Point B (which she now tells us is her future) she has not revealed.......
A better question would be, why hasn't she and Biden helped the middle class they are so concerned about over the last 3 and 1/2 years?

They are pretending they weren't in charge? :laugh:

Here's an example of the kind of interviews trump does. The kind that comes with gifts. :LOL: More at the link.

Interviewer: Adin Ross, an internet celebrity, right-wing provocateur and prominent gamer who broadcasts on Kick, a site that is a rival to the video game streaming platform Twitch.

Date: Aug. 5.

Notable Trump quote: “I think it’s incredible.” This was Mr. Trump’s reaction after Mr. Ross presented the former president with a gift: a customized Tesla Cybertruck.

Why? Mr. Ross, 23, is hugely popular with young men and is something of a cult figure on the Very Online political right. The interview at times attracted more than 500,000 listeners, who heard Mr. Ross offer Mr. Trump a full-throated endorsement.

Degree of difficulty: Extremely low. Along with the Tesla, Mr. Ross gave Mr. Trump a gold Rolex watch. The gifts were both generous and potential violations of federal campaign finance laws.

NY Times?

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

dumbass-dumb.gif

This is exactly how this Tampon Tim ran his campaign for governor of MN. No press that might ask him real questions. No radio or podcasts that were anywhere near conservative. He went outside of his comfort zone once and was caught off guard, and after that, it was only the three metropolitan cities that were solid blue.​

Local Pennsylvania reporters were told by Harris campaign to 'not disrupt' Tim Walz event

"A local Pennsylvania journalist revealed how reporters were not allowed to ask Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz questions during a campaign event in Lancaster County Wednesday.

The Democratic vice presidential candidate stopped by the Lancaster County Democratic Committee field office with his daughter that morning as part of ongoing campaign efforts in the state.

While Walz spoke with volunteers at the office, WPMT FOX43 reporter Alyssa Kratz wrote in a Facebook post how the campaign would not let the press speak with him."
Comical how the cult is now supposedly so concerned with policies, they’ve spent nine years worshipping Messiah who’s deepest policy explanation has been “greatest in history,” “tremendous,” “beautiful,” and just flat out lies, and now they want to see policies, too funny

Has Mexico sent any checks for that “thirty foot high concrete reinforced wall” yet?

Comical how the cult is now supposedly so concerned with policies, they’ve spent nine years worshipping Messiah who’s deepest policy explanation has been “greatest in history,” “tremendous,” “beautiful,” and just flat out lies, and now they want to see policies, too funny

Has Mexico sent any checks for that “thirty foot high concrete reinforced wall” yet?
Poor anchovies,
There were no major armed conflicts in the world
My dollar was worth 30% more than it is today
My grocery bills were at least 35% lower
My utility bills were 35% cheaper and I could buy a stove that burns natural gas in every state
I was not faced with the mandate that I would have to purchase an EV at some date in the near future.
I could buy a gasoline lawnmower that actually worked and I could buy an aftermarket workaround for my government gas cans.
I did not feel the need to carry a gun on me every time I put on a pair of pants and went to the store.
Overall crime was way down, especially in Republican run states
The members of NATO were finally forced to live up to their financial obligation
We as a country were exporting LNG and fuel to Europe
We actually had a border.
Our military was rapidly being rebuilt
Trump did not have a cabinet that looked like the cantina scene from Star Wars.
I went to sleep every night with the knowledge that the world had no idea how Trump would react so they kept out of our shit.
I loved the fact Trump was an outsider and every politician shit their pants when he called their name.
Trump called out the press for the jackasses they have become. He destroyed the viability of the existing media and good on him.
Loved me some well directed mean tweets.

I am probably missing another dozen or so but you get the gist.

As for Mexico, they paid for nothing but you and I get to pay for the 10,000,000 illegals they sent across our border. Think that would have happened under Trump

Movie time with the Dragon Lady so please don't respond.

Reactions: TOP
Back