political thought for today

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
Wouldn't it be great if the aliens that have been monitoring our planet for ages finally make a public appearance and suggest a viable 3rd political party in America? Just a thought. :thinking:

Wow.....worked all night on that one, did ya bunky?

See readers, this is what happens when you let right wing trolls out of the IA room.

You're what happens when a coward that can't handle disagreement runs into IA hiding. Face it, Kunta, you're the one that comes and goes not me.

Wouldn't it be great if the aliens that have been monitoring our planet for ages finally make a public appearance and suggest a viable 3rd political party in America? Just a thought. :thinking:

Minimum 3 Parties. I think I'm burned out of the 2 Party System that just cancels each other out.

Minimum 3 Parties. I think I'm burned out of the 2 Party System that just cancels each other out.

I suggest you and the IA pussy get together and get started. Whining like two bitches on this forum won't do a thing.

I suggest you and the IA pussy get together and get started. Whining like two bitches on this forum won't do a thing.

I have voted Green Party before. I voted Libertarian Party before. Here, I will post this so you can become less stupid:

"Third-party vote not a waste if you consider the FEC 5% public funding factor"
https://manchesterinklink.com/third-party-vote-not-waste-consider-fec-5-public-funding-factor/

"How so? If any third-party candidate receives at least 5 percent of the vote in 2016, they can receive public funds for 2020 – an estimated $8 to $10 million depending on the number of votes – our best chance of ever having more options in a general election than Republican or Democrat."

I have voted Green Party before. I voted Libertarian Party before. Here, I will post this so you can become less stupid:

https://manchesterinklink.com/third-party-vote-not-waste-consider-fec-5-public-funding-factor/

"How so? If any third-party candidate receives at least 5 percent of the vote in 2016, they can receive public funds for 2020 – an estimated $8 to $10 million depending on the number of votes – our best chance of ever having more options in a general election than Republican or Democrat."

Since Johnson/Weld nor Stein/Baraka got 5% of the vote in 2016, so much for what you say. 2012 had a worse showing but they were competing against the candidate millions thought was qualified based solely on skin color. The only one that should feel stupid is you.

Coming on this forum and showing your stupidity isn't going to get done what you and TaichiPussy claim should be done.

Since Johnson/Weld nor Stein/Baraka got 5% of the vote in 2016, so much for what you say. 2012 had a worse showing but they were competing against the candidate millions thought was qualified based solely on skin color. The only one that should feel stupid is you.

Coming on this forum and showing your stupidity isn't going to get done what you and TaichiPussy claim should be done.

Maybe you will become intelligent one day. (probably not)

"In the 59 presidential elections since 1788, third-party or independent candidates have won at least 5.0% of the vote or garnered electoral votes 12 times (21%); this does not count George Washington, who was elected as an independent in 1788–1789 and 1792, but who largely supported Federalist policies and was supported by Federalists. The last third-party candidate to win a state was George Wallace of the American Independent Party in 1968, while the last third-party candidate to win more than 5.0% of the vote was Ross Perot, who ran as an independent and as the standard-bearer of the Reform Party in 1992 and 1996, respectively; the closest since was Gary Johnson in 2016, who gained 3.3% of the vote running as the Libertarian nominee. The most recent third-party candidates to receive an electoral vote were Libertarian Ron Paul and Sioux Nation independent Faith Spotted Eagle who received a vote each from faithless electors in 2016."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...ances_in_United_States_presidential_elections

This is what needs to happen.

overlords-Untitled.png

Maybe you will become intelligent one day. (probably not)

"In the 59 presidential elections since 1788, third-party or independent candidates have won at least 5.0% of the vote or garnered electoral votes 12 times (21%); this does not count George Washington, who was elected as an independent in 1788–1789 and 1792, but who largely supported Federalist policies and was supported by Federalists. The last third-party candidate to win a state was George Wallace of the American Independent Party in 1968, while the last third-party candidate to win more than 5.0% of the vote was Ross Perot, who ran as an independent and as the standard-bearer of the Reform Party in 1992 and 1996, respectively; the closest since was Gary Johnson in 2016, who gained 3.3% of the vote running as the Libertarian nominee. The most recent third-party candidates to receive an electoral vote were Libertarian Ron Paul and Sioux Nation independent Faith Spotted Eagle who received a vote each from faithless electors in 2016."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...ances_in_United_States_presidential_elections

You're basing your claim on IF they get 5% and specifically mentioned 2016. I provided facts that in 2016, the third party candidates from parties you also mentioned, didn't get the 5% necessary to get funds in 2020.

Perhaps you'll learn the difference between what ifs and what is/was. Likely not, as you'll keep claiming someone that has embarrassed you again isn't as smart as you.

You're basing your claim on IF they get 5% and specifically mentioned 2016. I provided facts that in 2016, the third party candidates from parties you also mentioned, didn't get the 5% necessary to get funds in 2020.

Perhaps you'll learn the difference between what ifs and what is/was. Likely not, as you'll keep claiming someone that has embarrassed you again isn't as smart as you.

I posted a link that mentioned getting Public Funding if a Third Party gets 5% of the Vote. I support 'Third Parties'. I'm burned out of the 'Two Party system'. Do you have a Problem with that?

I don't see it happening. Are you kidding? Do you have any IDEA how popular America 2020 is on Deneb Seven?? There's no way they'd f that up!

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Wow.....worked all night on that one, did ya bunky?

See readers, this is what happens when you let right wing trolls out of the IA room.

Took all of four seconds. Are you done fucking yourself, or do you need more time?

An proudly ignorant Dark Soul....not surprising.

And since this fool has started babbling like a grade schooler, I put him back in the corner with the dunce cap. I'll check in on him next month, but he'll follow me around like a dog in heat whining for attention.

Excellent points, but wasted on a Certified Fucking Moron.....one of the reasons why I have him on IA...but like his brethren, they follow me around like bitches in heat, whining for attention.

Back