political thought for today

Excellent points, but wasted on a Certified Fucking Moron.....one of the reasons why I have him on IA...but like his brethren, they follow me around like bitches in heat, whining for attention.

(shaking head) You need to find a better class of Groupies. ('Dark Soul' ... the Cat Burglar, a very demented person there) :(

I posted a link that mentioned getting Public Funding if a Third Party gets 5% of the Vote. I support 'Third Parties'. I'm burned out of the 'Two Party system'. Do you have a Problem with that?

I posted a response that showed in the years you referenced and for the parties in which you claimed you voted, none got that 5%.

(shaking head) You need to find a better class of Groupies. ('Dark Soul' ... the Cat Burglar, a very demented person there) :(

The ONLY reason that pussy has me on IA is because I make him look foolish every time he sticks his head out.

He's confused. I don't follow him around. I'm hoping he becomes a man some day rather than a 2nd rate coward.

An proudly ignorant Dark Soul....not surprising.

And since this fool has started babbling like a grade schooler, I put him back in the corner with the dunce cap. I'll check in on him next month, but he'll follow me around like a dog in heat whining for attention.

Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Excellent points, but wasted on a Certified Fucking Moron.....one of the reasons why I have him on IA...but like his brethren, they follow me around like bitches in heat, whining for attention.

:smile:

Wouldn't it be great if the aliens that have been monitoring our planet for ages finally make a public appearance and suggest a viable 3rd political party in America? Just a thought. :thinking:

They would more likely be looking for food and seeing how mass population declines are inevitable now because we fucked up they would decide that now is the time to harvest, and to publish a cookbook on how to prepare humans for eating.

You act like a child, you get treated like one. Into the IA bin with you for a month, Matthew. Go out and get some fresh air instead of following me around babbling your petulant nonsense.

Says the guy who has nearly daily melt downs on SARS-COV2...a bug with a kill rate on par with the seasonal flu.

You act like a child, you get treated like one. Into the IA bin with you for a month, Matthew. Go out and get some fresh air instead of following me around babbling your petulant nonsense.

picardopfag.jpg

My understanding is that the mask provides little or no protection to the person wearing it. But if the person has Corona Virus, whether he shows symptoms or not, it will prevent him from spreading it.

I don't enjoy wearing a mask, but, really, it's not that big a deal.

Back