Poll: Asian people sometimes look like mexicans

Asian People sometimes look like mexicans?

• Total voters
I think it depends on the person who's seeing the individual; there likely wouldn't be much consensus on this.

We had a postdoc from India who took a weekend trip across the border and had a heck of a time getting back. Fortunately his papers were all in order, but he hadn't had the foresight to take with him the I-9, etc., that he should have had. To anyone who has heard someone speak with either accent, I don't understand how anybody could have confused his speech with Spanish.

LOL. Next poll....

Sometimes Native Americans look sexier than any other person.

Set up the poll.

I went to Mexico the first time with my sister and two latino guys. When we came back acrossed they looked at everyone and then aske ME where I was from. I looked at them and said "Me" and they said "yes". I said "Kansas, City Kansas" in the most hick accent I could muster. They waved us on. I do have Dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and olive skin.

I noticed that , sometimes they look like Mongals or philipinos and Samoans and Kenyans.

I love this country.

I noticed that , sometimes they look like Mongals or philipinos and Samoans and Kenyans.

I love this country.

He meant white people sometimes look different. He was being racist, and channeling Asshate's "Ameriikuh is white manz countree" blue labor montra...

We took a trip as kids down to Mexico, and my younger sister (Asian, she was adopted) was in the car, as we tried to re-enter we were stopped and they kept asking us for her documents. They almost didn't let us take her home. Can you imagine the crying?

I, on the other hand, am in the prime of my life. Oh sure you'll make up some b.s. about how the 30s or the 50's are the actual prime of your life, but we all know the truth. Nothing beats having virtually no responsibility, lots of parties, drinking, drugs and fun.

I, on the other hand, am in the prime of my life. Oh sure you'll make up some b.s. about how the 30s or the 50's are the actual prime of your life, but we all know the truth. Nothing beats having virtually no responsibility, lots of parties, drinking, drugs and fun.

This is what all 20 somethings think.

You have not banked the others to compare yet have you?

This is what all 20 somethings think.

You have not banked the others to compare yet have you?

20 somethings do not need to experience it they just know. They do start to learn in mid to late 30's though.
When some of them turn 40 you would think they are dying ;)

Back