Poll: Asian people sometimes look like mexicans

Asian People sometimes look like mexicans?

• Total voters
Oh quit teasin' Damo on his birthday.

They dont know how good the 30s are because they cant even start to imagine what its like to really know yourself like you do in your 30s. Grind is gonna be OK he just doesnt know it yet.

My 20 were very fun and full of partying but I was so stressed out by trying to solve all the problems I had before me. Most of the people partying with me had completely unfettered lives. One of my best friends was being put through school by her mother. She paid for her car, appartment, school and she didnt even have to work. My Hubby at the time was living at home in a huge house with a pool with everything paid for. He worked anyway so his parents didnt have to give him cruzin money and insisted on paying for his own car. I can remember consoling my friend about how her MOM was trying to run her life. You guys know my story already. Life was even hard for them in many ways. You are trying to figure out who you are and what you really want out of life as apposed to what everyone else tells you what to want. In The 30s that is over for most people. Its such a relief.

I would say that the 20s probably sucked for my day, because he was 23 in 1970, and the 1970s sucked major balls. Seattle's economy was particularly horrible, so he didn't really get to enjoy life very much until he was in his 30s...

But for those of us fortunate enough to have not lived during the 1970s, what Grind said about the 20s is dead on.

Back