Polygamy is no joke, man discovers

Works both ways Ladies :D

Apparently not because men are lining up to get more than one wife. However, I've yet to meet a woman who would even consider the reverse. That's all I need is two of them around yelling out "where's my car keys". Or what if they both decide, on the same day, that we don't need a plumber to fix that leak? That "any idiot" can do it.

Oh, I've cleaned up the results of "any idiot" trying to fix a leak, trust me.

Apparently not because men are lining up to get more than one wife. However, I've yet to meet a woman who would even consider the reverse. That's all I need is two of them around yelling out "where's my car keys". Or what if they both decide, on the same day, that we don't need a plumber to fix that leak? That "any idiot" can do it.

Some men to line up to get multiple wives. And some women fool around with married men. Sort of the same thing.

How many women would marry Leonardo Decaprio at the same time if they could ?

Actually, polyandry -- multiple husbands -- is both traditionally approved and commonly practiced among Tibetans. As one Tibetan woman of my aquaintance puts it, a single man frequently isn't enough, as it were.

Back