Portland Reservoir To Be Flushed After Teen Pees In The Water Supply

Who cares about a bird crapping in the water, it's just gross to have a human being pissing in there drinking water?!!
So if I was up stream in a creek taking a leak and you were down stream and see me pissing in the water, would you drink the water?
This is the something like the third time in about three or four years that Kenneth has posted his original thoughts. Better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder if you are stupid then to open it and remove all doubt...

Who cares about a bird crapping in the water, it's just gross to have a human being pissing in there drinking water?!!
So if I was up stream in a creek taking a leak and you were down stream and see me pissing in the water, would you drink the water?

You'd die on a long river trip. River water is what you drink and where you piss. Ecologically speaking it's healthier to piss in the river than on land. Of course you have a portable filter with you. It was beyond retarded to waster all that water. There is no intelligent defense of that decision.

You'd die on a long river trip. River water is what you drink and where you piss. Ecologically speaking it's healthier to piss in the river than on land. Of course you have a portable filter with you. It was beyond retarded to waster all that water. There is no intelligent defense of that decision.
It's not simply "wasting" the water, but the amount of pollution that would be discharged from a wastewater treatment plant by putting all that clean water into it is millions of times greater that the little bit of pee in the reservoir, since the discharge is rarely less than 20 parts per million (and could be as high as 30 and still meet EPA standards):

38M gallons x (8.34 #/gal) x (20 parts/M) = 6340 # = 3.2 tons

This thread is a demonstration of emotional thinking verses logical thought.

Back