post things that trigger liberals in this thread

POST THINGS THAT TRIGGER LIBERALS:

Conservatives who call out liberals for posting stupid shit under the disguise of conservatives to try and make conservatives appear as idiots.

EXAMPLE: the op of this thread.

Yeah, you're triggered. Log back in under your other user name and troll some more Commie bullshit.

I'm telling you, that this is Watermark just taking an opposite persona from his antifa one. :palm:

I haven't seen this Watermark, but I suspect you are 100% right about the Antifa troll being this goombah too.

He probably posts as J. Kennedy too.

He's not fooling anyone except other liberals who are predisposed to believe bullshit.

I haven't seen this Watermark, but I suspect you are 100% right about the Antifa troll being this goombah too.

He probably posts as J. Kennedy too.

He's not fooling anyone except other liberals who are predisposed to believe bullshit.

He has a habit of creating different personas; all in an attempt to see who he can get a rise out of, by what he posts.

I think it has something to do with his Dad shipping off to be raised by his mother and her new boyfriend not wanting anything to do, with the annoying little brat.

It's created a situation with him having no self-esteem and he's hoping he can remake himself into someone who people will listen to.

:truestory:

:facepalm:

Yes, I already heard the story about his encounter with the feds.

He's an idiot to keep playing with fire the way he does with one strike already on the books, but being a liberal means he qualifies.

You're Michelle Obama pretending not to have a penis.

Then EAT ME, Watermark. :D

1v8dde.jpg

Back