Post your memes here! Time for some fun.

6196da9d1654c.jpeg

Did you notice? Over half the ribbons he's wearing are fluff ones everybody gets. Count up four rows from the bottom. On the left-hand side of that row, is the National Defense Service medal with one star on it. That's the red with yellow stripe in the middle (kind of apropos actually...) Everybody in the military gets that one if we're fighting a war, police action, whatever, for even just a day. All you have to do is be in the service. Hell, I got three, so I have one more than Milley does!
That's often called, at least in the Navy, the "Gedunk medal." So, half that ribbon rack is meaningless fluff.

This is Eisenhower. Notice anything?

eisenhower6-1600x900.jpg

He wears what's called his "Top three." That is just the two or three most important awards you have gotten. Everybody in the service knows you also have all the minor stuff, but smartly aren't trotting that out like some pretentious peacock.

I also wonder where Milley qualified for a Combat Infantryman's badge (the silver and blue thing above his medals).

Milley impresses me more as the sort of stuffed shirt, bureaucratic, shit-for-brains general the character Buck Turgidson was in the movie Dr. Strangelove.

Dr.-Strangelove.jpg

Have you ever shoveled out a stall or trailer, guno?

Ever gone head-to-head with an ornery yearling bull, motherfucker?

I didn't think so. I'm a trailer genius, that motherfucker went into the trailer, because I used ropes and didn't let him kick me and pulled his ass into the trailer to go to the stockyard.

With friction.

Have you ever even ridden a horse?

Back