POSTING AT 3:14 ON PI DAY

you guys don't understand. it was 3:14 when I hit submit. I posted literally at 3:15:01

I don't know if this helps but the JPP time at the bottom of the page says All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:59 AM, but my computer time is 9:00 AM.

I noticed a one minute difference last week when I was looking at stuff after the DST change.

wait you run?

so watermark bikes
billy is like former military and is obv boss
threedee runs
I sit on my ass and eat cheetos
lol.

brent i dont' know.

im kinda drunk right now trying to debate if I should keep it going or just settle into a nice buzz for a while

although in my defense, pretty much anyone can bike. bikers are like the lowest form of exercisers. Half the time they are coasting. don't deny it. I could bike and I never do shit. I have never gotten tired biking and I have done lots of miles before too.

im kinda drunk right now trying to debate if I should keep it going or just settle into a nice buzz for a while
That depends....I'm drinking too....but I"m going to get laid later so I'm going to settle for a nice buzz. You may want to get hammered....unless you have a girl with you...then she may wan to get hammered.

Guess I'm gonna get hammered too....the Missus aint interested in playin.

images

AHAHAHAHAHAHA SHUT DOWN
Hey not even Babe Ruth batted a thousand. Hey Grind. you should see the shit I'm drinking. It's called "Buckeye Vodka" and it looks like a fuckin pot leaf on the bottle! It's good shit too, distilled ten times. I doin it straight up an shots and it's super smooth! Can't believe this only cost $18 for a 750 ml bottle.

IMG_2223.jpg

Back