Preferred new movie viewing experience.

• In theater

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • At home but must wait 30 days

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • "I will NOT be watching!"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
AMC A-List. Three movies a week, any time, any format. 22 bucks a month. Recliners. Bar in the lobby. There are movies that are fine at home. And there are movies that I much prefer seeing in the theater. So it entirely depends on the movie. Most movies I prefer to see in the theater.

kinda depends on the movie some really are ones you need to see in theater to really appreciate it (Lawrence of arabia for example).

but I'm really too cheap to hit the theater anymore.

maybe we will see if I change my mind when granddaughter is old enough for movies.

I dont even currently have my surround sound system operating and I still mostly would rather watch at home, eating my awesome food, drinking great drinks, smoking great bowls of dope, in what ever clothes I want....or not.

FREEDOM.

NOTE: If Avatar2 and 3 are good, if I get the idea that they are good, those I will see at the theater, maybe even IMAX. I saw the first one nine times I think.

If I hear that Avatar has been ruined on the alter of the WOKE religion as Star Wars was I will not watch even once.

AMC A-List. Three movies a week, any time, any format. 22 bucks a month. Recliners. Bar in the lobby. There are movies that are fine at home. And there are movies that I much prefer seeing in the theater. So it entirely depends on the movie. Most movies I prefer to see in the theater.
I agree. And those recliners are awesome. I prefer AMC to Cinemark.

Now that I hear that Top Gun did not get ruined with the WOKE Religion I think I might need to go see it in a theater, maybe even in IMAX.

I am pretty surprised that I have not seen a Top Gun thread....there are so many places that could go.

Why the lack of interest?

Back