PRESENTING - FUNERAL POOL. (Read)

Everyone has Grind on ignore ?

Actually 3d Grind can put people on ignore but no one can put grind on ignore. He plays the administrator card.

Now he uses his administrative rights to sticky this asinine thread up....

Everyone has Grind on ignore ?

Actually 3d Grind can put people on ignore but no one can put grind on ignore. He plays the administrator card.

Now he uses his administrative rights to sticky this asinine thread up....
Actually he wasn't going to. I told him he should. Now, if you make a website that you want to promote I'd probably sticky it up as well.

Jealous much?

Actually he wasn't going to. I told him he should. Now, if you make a website that you want to promote I'd probably sticky it up as well.

Jealous much?

Nope, I sure don't want to run a board, too much like my jog I am quitting.

I just enjoy watching the power corrupt some people.

Fuck this shit! Grind, take this fucking thread off of sticky so that it may die already! Seriously, you are violating a core rule of the Youngin's and getting...

Hi everyone, I am bumping this previously stickied thread to remind you that I am in the hospital. I am going to have to have surgery, I'm on morphine, and I'm all alone.

What can you do to help you may ask?

Well, I have just the answer, you should sign up for funeralpool. It will make me happy which could inadvertantly heal me. Wouldn't you like that? So if you want to help heal a sick kid in the hospital, who has done everything for you, I think you should sign up. But if you HATE kids in the hospital, and want them all to die, then of course you should not sign up at all.

Have a good day!

And who knows.. maybe you should add me to the funeral pool O_O

Hi everyone, I am bumping this previously stickied thread to remind you that I am in the hospital. I am going to have to have surgery, I'm on morphine, and I'm all alone.

What can you do to help you may ask?

Well, I have just the answer, you should sign up for funeralpool. It will make me happy which could inadvertantly heal me. Wouldn't you like that? So if you want to help heal a sick kid in the hospital, who has done everything for you, I think you should sign up. But if you HATE kids in the hospital, and want them all to die, then of course you should not sign up at all.

Have a good day!

And who knows.. maybe you should add me to the funeral pool O_O

Grind finally has a good idea.
"And who knows.. maybe you should add me to the funeral pool O_O"

Keep it up grind where one good idea sprouts from others may follow.

Back