Presenting - The Best Friends Alliance

honestly the way it's going, no one might make acquaintance. you gotta get all 3 of us on board O_O

:rolleyes:

It doesn't change what I said, the title of this thread makes me laugh. Could it be more ghey? Well, I guess they could set up a group of people who get mad at everything trolls say about mythical families.

It doesn't change the fact that you dissed queers. I thought they were normal and all that? Why is something normal funny all of a sudden?

It doesn't change the fact that you dissed queers. I thought they were normal and all that? Why is something normal funny all of a sudden?

I think you have mistaken me for somebody who cares about what you think about "queers" and about myself.

The title of this thread makes me laugh, can it get any more ghey?

I think you have mistaken me for somebody who cares about what you think about "queers" and about myself.

The title of this thread makes me laugh, can it get any more ghey?

I'm just noting the fact that you dissed queers is all. I consider that a normal reaction.

Your attempts to derail a fun thread are to no avail.

Again.

The title of this thread makes me laugh. Can it get any more ghey?

Yeah, it could be a poll about the sexual preferences of other members, whose only possible objective is find out for secret dating purposes.

Every time I see the title of this thread I laugh again. Really, can it get any more ghey?

No, it couldn't, which is why I'm going to help out a little:

pit+babes+2.jpg

babes_oct07_jem_00.jpg

Back