Presidential Nosh Jobs and Pissed Up Prime Ministers

Was watching a program about Clinton doing that portly lady in the Oval office last night, and I thought to myself.... what was all the fuss about?

I'd want my leader to be a man/woman of the world. After all, Churchill was a chronic alcoholic, Kennedy was a lady's man and they are arguably the best two leaders our countries have produced lately...

And then compare that to the now clean, sober and non-womanising George W Bush, probably the worst leader in the west in modern times.

So what does it matter if the leader likes a tipple, smokes a little doob or likes to pork ladies? Who doesn't? And it has no affect on their ability to lead...

Was watching a program about Clinton doing that portly lady in the Oval office last night, and I thought to myself.... what was all the fuss about?

I don't know. I mean, I guess its funny that the prez is doing that in the oval office. But, really, it's his wife's business. Not mine. I'm not married to the guy.

Even when republicans do crap like this, I just enjoy the hypocrisy and comedy. I don't give a crap about them resigning from congress, or not.

Now calling a guy a cunt doesn't have those ramifications and would present itself much like it does in the UK.

Now calling a guy a cunt doesn't have those ramifications and would present itself much like it does in the UK.

What about a biological male after having undergone a sex change operation?

To "cunt" or not to "cunt", that is the question.

I'd want my leader to be a man/woman of the world. After all, Churchill was a chronic alcoholic, Kennedy was a lady's man and they are arguably the best two leaders our countries have produced lately...

And then compare that to the now clean, sober and non-womanising George W Bush, probably the worst leader in the west in modern times.

So what does it matter if the leader likes a tipple, smokes a little doob or likes to pork ladies? Who doesn't? And it has no affect on their ability to lead...

Ahh but it helps to get the elitist prigs votes. And helps support the myth of personal responsibility and higher morals.

Back