Price of oil is going way up

Trog I play some cheap and new stocks with about 100k, been getting about 85% this year so far. Was only playing with about 25K up till recently though.

But listen to the master spinner, he is the expert.

Me I don't even have a degree ;)

Trog I play some cheap and new stocks with about 100k, been getting about 85% this year so far. Was only playing with about 25K up till recently though.

But listen to the master spinner, he is the expert.

Me I don't even have a degree ;)
I'm 44 and on a count down to retire at 50. I've been making returns over 200% in rehab real estate, so the stock market has not been my main focus of late.

Last edited:
I'm 44 and on a count down to retire at 50. I've been making returns over 200% in rehab real estate, so the stock market has not been my main focus of late.

Great Trog, my best wishes for your retirement. I was pretty much check to check till late last year. Got divorced and got lucky on a land purchase.
I knew the location was going to be hot really soon.
Grossed a bit over 1 mill on a 120K purchase. Guy died, his son just wanted fast cash, so I bought. gasngo and restaurant location on exit ramp due next year. :)
Guy thought that since the state was not going to buy the property for the exit ramp itself it was not worth much I guess. He has already run thru his money on vehicles and such.

never did I say 80 in 5 yrs
average 401k is $100,000

Trog, retiring at 50 is sweet.
I'll need to work till 57:clink:

Back