Pro-Choice Rudy

He wants to "shut off" illegal immigration, not all immigration. You are simply intent on misrepresenting his point because you think that open borders are good.

Three of the people who were going to attack Ft. Dix were here illegally. Under the new amnesty bill they'd be given a quick blessing and be "citizens".

Fantastic.

He has ulterior motives, trust me. These immigration fascists always do. Also, note, he HAS NO OTHER POLICY THAT HE SUPPORTS. He's a single-issue fascist.

Also, note, that pretty much all of the people that attacked in 9/11 were here legally, or were only illegal by minor technicalities (their VISA's had expired a few days before, etc...)

Fantastic. You just hate this because you hate Mexicans and think they, as a race, are too unintelligent to be allowed to vote.

He has ulterior motives, trust me. These immigration fascists always do. Also, note, he HAS NO OTHER POLICY THAT HE SUPPORTS. He's a single-issue fascist.

Also, note, that pretty much all of the people that attacked in 9/11 were here legally, or were only illegal by minor technicalities (their VISA's had expired a few days before, etc...)

Fantastic. You just hate this because you hate Mexicans and think they, as a race, are too unintelligent to be allowed to vote.
Rubbish. You can look at his record. He entered this particular race to bring the debate to this topic so in his run for the Nomination he stresses this particular issue.

He has no "ulterior" motive, you begin to sound like AssHat and his conspiracies.

Those three that were going to attack who were illegals in the group just recently arrested were not "Mexicans" and were in fact white. Your side attempts to deflect argument from real issues into this inane tangent based on your belief that people will run from the argument in fear of this label.

This is a strawman argument. I propose that we open the border to legal immigration, you propose that we continue the debasing of humanity so that they can continue to be treated like the flotsam of the universe, to keep the status quo. If you want to find "racists" look to your camp who proposes nothing to close the border or to open real legal immigration, just an amnesty for those who already braved the deserts, the back of vans, the coyotes who charge for the trip in a packed van. Those who didn't die in the attempt to get here can look forward to low paying jobs which enable them to barely scrape by while they still must send money back to coyotes to keep the rest of their family alive.

Yeah... It's "my side" that "hate mexicans" who propose to keep it safe and legal so that we can know who has entered our nation and so those who do come are treated like the humans that they are rather than the trash of society barely scraping by.

Rubbish. You can look at his record. He entered this particular race to bring the debate to this topic so in his run for the Nomination he stresses this particular issue.

He has no "ulterior" motive, you begin to sound like AssHat and his conspiracies.

Those three that were going to attack who were illegals in the group just recently arrested were not "Mexicans" and were in fact white. Your side attempts to deflect argument from real issues into this inane tangent based on your belief that people will run from the argument in fear of this label.

This is a strawman argument. I propose that we open the border to legal immigration, you propose that we continue the debasing of humanity so that they can continue to be treated like the flotsam of the universe, to keep the status quo. If you want to find "racists" look to your camp who proposes nothing to close the border or to open real legal immigration, just an amnesty for those who already braved the deserts, the back of vans, the coyotes who charge for the trip in a packed van. Those who didn't die in the attempt to get here can look forward to low paying jobs which enable them to barely scrape by while they still must send money back to coyotes to keep the rest of their family alive.

Yeah... It's "my side" that "hate mexicans" who propose to keep it safe and legal so that we can know who has entered our nation and so those who do come are treated like the humans that they are rather than the trash of society barely scraping by.

Damo, the post was meant as a parody of yours ;) . You must honestly admit, there were a signifgant amount of fallacies in your original post. I just copied them and applied my fallacies to the post.

The illegal immigration issue is not as big a deal as Tancredo makes it, that's obvious. With all the economic benefits they provide to our nation any they more than provide a net positive benefit. They could simply provide more of a positive benefit if they were allowed the chance to become legal residents (citizens, or workers with special permits).

Face it, Tancredo's a one trick puppy. He's also very divisive and polarizing. Although the American public usually jumps at divisive candidates, they usually also have a limit. And I do believe he favors more restrictions on legal immigration, which obviously isn't going to solve anything.

And you saying that I favored an "open-border" was a strawman. I do not favor an open border. I just don't lose sleep over it.

Damo, the post was meant as a parody of yours ;) . You must honestly admit, there were a signifgant amount of fallacies in your original post. I just copied them and applied my fallacies to the post.

The illegal immigration issue is not as big a deal as Tancredo makes it, that's obvious. With all the economic benefits they provide to our nation any they more than provide a net positive benefit. They could simply provide more of a positive benefit if they were allowed the chance to become legal residents (citizens, or workers with special permits).

Face it, Tancredo's a one trick puppy. He's also very divisive and polarizing. Although the American public usually jumps at divisive candidates, they usually also have a limit. And I do believe he favors more restrictions on legal immigration, which obviously isn't going to solve anything.

And you saying that I favored an "open-border" was a strawman. I do not favor an open border. I just don't lose sleep over it.
I did admit that. Tancredo is only in this to draw attention to his pet issue. He does not expect any more than that.

We disagree on opening up for legal immigration, but even if he was elected there is no way he could pass what he wants and compromise would be reached.

Back