Pro Choice?

I'm 110% with you on the check memo thing but most of what you have here Beefy is in regards to social and economic policies. Its not fair to compare the birth right of having dominion over your own body to things like taxes or any other governmental policy. If the argument was over limiting piercings or tattoos or something of that nature you'd have a point but dominion over one's body versus tax policies is like comparing apples to boats.

People should be responsible for themselves, not everyone else.

Seriously, the world is hazardous, get insurance.
Having insurance that covers injuries YOU cause to others IS being responsible for yourself. You don't want that. YOu want to be irresponsible and be able to harm people without having to compensate them for your negligence. That is the height of selfishness and irresponsibility. Thanks for making my point about one part of the libertarian movement. You are part of the "I should be able to do whatever I want" crowd. You have just forgotten the part where MOST libertarians say so long as I don't harm anyone else.

I'm 110% with you on the check memo thing but most of what you have here Beefy is in regards to social and economic policies. Its not fair to compare the birth right of having dominion over your own body to things like taxes or any other governmental policy. If the argument was over limiting piercings or tattoos or something of that nature you'd have a point but dominion over one's body versus tax policies is like comparing apples to boats.

Wow so now a living human fetus is equated to a tat. Amazing.

I was referring to insurance coverage. But yes you are right on the personal responsibility on preganacy. On the abortion aspect, well now that is a different issue.
Kinda like securing oil supplies, negotion or invasion.

Yes I was. It was completely unfair of me. I sincerely apologize.

? I'm not used this. At this point during the conversation I typically have to go back and repost what I did earlier about 20 times in big font until we're all blue in the face.

was this sarcasm and i just totally missed it? Conservatives are never this reasonable.

? I'm not used this. At this point during the conversation I typically have to go back and repost what I did earlier about 20 times in big font until we're all blue in the face.

was this sarcasm and i just totally missed it? Conservatives are never this reasonable.
Welcome to my world.

Umm that is kinda like jabbing a stick in my eye, I know I won't like it.
I guess bushies are just slow to catch on though.

The idea that a party of war-mongers, including a developmentally stunted moron who likes to dress up and play soldier, hold human life in any sanctity, is laughable, or would be, if there weren't so many thousands of dead children in Iraq and elsewhere, killed by bombs cheered on by the "sanctity of life" crowd.

You fools are in for a big surprise someday. When you find out that God loves brown people too. Yeah, they're human.

Yes, God hates babies, so we must smite them for Him. Those Syrian/Saudi/Lebanese/Iranian/Jordanian freedom fighters in Iraq that are targeting innocent civilians seem to have real contempt for children. If you have a problem with that, then you should discuss it with them over tea and tell those brown freedom fighters why they are wrong/immoral.

I hope to be very surprised on the judgement day - that God would let such an obnoxious and lazy/weak/elitist/stupid guy in the gates. Its a work in progress. Not deliberately shooting myself in the foot (i.e. trying to give Him a good excuse to be angry) is just a start, and damn good sense.

Live and let live beefy--remember? Some may say pro life is right side------but it is really liberial----liberials tell people what to do and how to live. A real libertarian would let the woman have the choice.

you sir--are not a real libertarian IMO.

Live and let live beefy--remember? Some may say pro life is right side------but it is really liberial----liberials tell people what to do and how to live. A real libertarian would let the woman have the choice.

you sir--are not a real libertarian IMO.
What post does this refer to?

Dude, seriously, there are so many people out there who, if they sold all their assets, couldn't pay for the damages. Think about it. If someone comes and hits your kid, and your kid is left retarded for the rest of their life, you can't barely make up all that's been lost (financially) because they don't own enough to pay the settlement. People can't pay what they don't have. Mandatory insurance is the fairest way to do it. It is not a choice to rip other people off.

the trick is not to have someone pay you via a lawsuit but rather pay into your own separate retard insurance fund, so if a member of your family becomes retarded, you'll be ok.

Ok Seriously. Example time.

Characters:

1) Beefy
2) Mr. Joe.

Beefy smashes into mr. joes car. Beefy does not have insurance.
Mr. Joe does have insurance, and as such his insurance company covers his own ass.

As a result, Mr. Joe gets paid by his own insurance company to help with his expenses.
If Mr. Joe wants more money, he sues Mr. Beefy.

Stupid Scenario: Mr. Joe goes to Beefy's insurance agent and collects money. He gets paid, but at the cost of less freedom for everyone because we are made to pay for shit we don't want.

Smart Scenario. Instead of going over to Beefy's side, Mr. Joe is protected by his very own insurance company. Mr. Beefy is shit out of luck because he doesn't have insurance for HIS car... but Mr. Beefy is still happy because he was able to make a free choice.

Ok Seriously. Example time.

Characters:

1) Beefy
2) Mr. Joe.

Beefy smashes into mr. joes car. Beefy does not have insurance.
Mr. Joe does have insurance, and as such his insurance company covers his own ass.

As a result, Mr. Joe gets paid by his own insurance company to help with his expenses.
If Mr. Joe wants more money, he sues Mr. Beefy.

Stupid Scenario: Mr. Joe goes to Beefy's insurance agent and collects money. He gets paid, but at the cost of less freedom for everyone because we are made to pay for shit we don't want.

Smart Scenario. Instead of going over to Beefy's side, Mr. Joe is protected by his very own insurance company. Mr. Beefy is shit out of luck because he doesn't have insurance for HIS car... but Mr. Beefy is still happy because he was able to make a free choice.

It doesn't surprise me that the lawyers wouldn't like such a scenario.

Name one liberial program that was responsible?

Back