Pro Tip….

1st one - no.

2nd one - it's not "my" economic concerns. It's national economic concerns. Economically, we will all be worse off w/ mass deportation.

Immigration is obviously a problem, and we need to have tougher policies all around. But mass deportation will have an extremely negative impact on the American economy. I'm not sure how some do not understand this. Like I said before - I'm sure Trump does understand that, and his talk about mass deportation is mainly bluster.
mass deportation is a talking point.

the key is we do what is right not what is wrong. we point the arrow in the right direction, not the wrong direction - and we don't reward those that had us pointed in the wrong direction (Scamala)

what will actually happen is those apprehended for crimes will be deported. and employers will be penalized for hiring illegal workers, which will increase crime as things level out

mass deportation is a talking point.

the key is we do what is right not what is wrong. we point the arrow in the right direction, not the wrong direction - and we don't reward those that had us pointed in the wrong direction (Scamala)

what will actually happen is those apprehended for crimes will be deported. and employers will be penalized for hiring illegal workers, which will increase crime as things level out

I'd agree w/ a lot of that. And I think that's more what Trump would pursue if elected.

Have you looked into this at all?
Yes, I have. Have you?

With illegals and labor. Illegals tend to work fast and hard but also cut corners, do sloppy work, and if something is technical like plumbing, HVAC, or electrical, they're prone to making serious errors and exceedingly poor workmanship. I know from long experience, that an illegal did residential wiring if I open a box and there's electrical tape on everything. Nicked wires, improper grounding, loose wire nuts, improper stripping, etc. They do it all. Same goes for other work. If it works, regardless of how poorly it is done, and they can cover it up, they go to the next thing.

I watched several use cardboard and masking tape to patch drywall my crew had opened up to wire new circuits. They were going to just cover the cardboard and masking tape with mud and call it a day. I bitched to their boss (American), and he made them fix it. But if I hadn't said something they'd have left it that way.

On the whole, illegal immigration is a net loss for the US.

she would add a couple million illegals a year.........
That is most likely... We've already gone from 11 to 15 million illegals in the US pre-Biden to somewhere between 20 and 30 million now. Biden / Harris have doubled the illegal population in the US in under four years. That is unprecedented. It is also in a way treasonous.

Deporting a fifth of construction workers will not lower housing costs.
And allowing them to stay won't lower housing costs. We've have illegals building houses for decades. Are you suggesting that housing costs are affordable? Why do allow yourself to make such asinine arguments?

And allowing them to stay won't lower housing costs. We've have illegals building houses for decades. Are you suggesting that housing costs are affordable? Why do allow yourself to make such asinine arguments?
Deporting will increase housing costs, clearly.

Back