Professor of Arabic barred from returning to U.S. from Canada

But it's a this or that choice. Either you defend yourself or they will kill you. THEY are offering only two options. They are limiting your choices. You could try to change them, but that's going against a lifetime of indoctrination and jihadi programming.

All of thos people of religion want to kill me ? I disagree, I think it is a minority, like bush speaking for America. does he speak for you ?

But it's a this or that choice. Either you defend yourself or they will kill you. THEY are offering only two options. They are limiting your choices. You could try to change them, but that's going against a lifetime of indoctrination and jihadi programming.

:foil:

You're thinking of how things were in the past. They are no longer coming here with the intention of assimilation. They are coming here to conquer. And it would NOT take a millenium. They are pro-reproduction. Americans have been put on extinguish by the purveyors of nihilism and selfishness who control our institutions.
I think we are in a world of hurt in this country and it is from the inside out. There is no unity and it is demonstrated in political message boards the country over.

Bend over and kiss the ass of America goodbye because we're giving away the farm and the deed.

You're thinking of how things were in the past. They are no longer coming here with the intention of assimilation. They are coming here to conquer. And it would NOT take a millenium. They are pro-reproduction. Americans have been put on extinguish by the purveyors of nihilism and selfishness who control our institutions.

I think we are in a world of hurt in this country and it is from the inside out. There is no unity and it is demonstrated in political message boards the country over.

Bend over and kiss the ass of America goodbye because we're giving away the farm and the deed. :(

Bend over and kiss the ass of America goodbye because we're giving away the farm and the deed. :(

People who wish to survive should stop conceding arguments to idjits like uscitizen and their "multimodal" thinking. When confronted with the reality of his intellectually induced paralysis, he uses a childish icon. Too easy. NEXT!

Last edited:

I don't disagree that we are giving our country away, just what/who is behind it all.

really...is that what you think...that seems rather pessimistic...i take a....more optimistic view...

but then...i'm a happy...girl. :)

Darla, hide the sky is falling the sky is falling. Looked for a chicken little emoticon, but did not find one.

and I though I was pessimistic, some people make me feel like a blooming optimist.

too late :D

Multimodal huh ? that is a bad thing ? Whatever you call it , It has served me well in life.

and to think some call me a depresso fatalist and such. Nice to meet someone to put things in perspective for me.

It's bad when it stops you from being able to understand simple truths. It's made you retarded, my good man.

Yes , but I don't see it being down to an issue of survival for the most part. with a minority of extremeists yes. but overall no.
In my opinion views like yours are what feeds the fires of hatred and fear between the groups around the world.
Views like mine promote peaceful coexistance.

Sort of like the old testament vs the new testament.
the jews promoted stuff like you say, Jesus promoted peaceful coexistence.

Yes , but I don't see it being down to an issue of survival for the most part. with a minority of extremeists yes. but overall no.
In my opinion views like yours are what feeds the fires of hatred and fear between the groups around the world.
Views like mine promote peaceful coexistance.

Sort of like the old testament vs the new testament.
the jews promoted stuff like you say, Jesus promoted peaceful coexistence.

It only takes a minority of extremist to dominate a population of wishy washy sheepish people.

The fires of hatred and fear are there. Views like yours are what cause tolerance to disappear from the face of the earth.

The fires of hatred and fear are there. Views like yours are what cause tolerance to disappear from the face of the earth.
//

HUH, that makes no sense at all to me....

//

HUH, that makes no sense at all to me....

Yeah, You're an idiot.:clink: Go think multimodally and don't worry your pretty little head about it.

Back