Proper urinal etiquette

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
724075b3-38dd-430b-bcb7-83ddb6250ac6.jpg

there is a Chinese restaurant in Grand Rapids Michigan that has metal dividers between the urinals.....these metal dividers are only 24 inches apart.....my shoulders are wider than 24 inches....my only option was to attempt a bank shot.....was that a fail?....

there is a Chinese restaurant in Grand Rapids Michigan that has metal dividers between the urinals.....these metal dividers are only 24 inches apart.....my shoulders are wider than 24 inches....my only option was to attempt a bank shot.....was that a fail?....

If you are that fat you should not be in a restaurant!

Anyone who can squeeze into a urinal between two dividers that are 24" apart is skinny.

Well I'm not skinny. 6'2 and 190lbs. And I have just measured myself and at 16 inches could easily get between the sides. But then, I'm not a yank!

24 inches!!!!! That's FAT, man. That's F-A-T FAT

Well I'm not skinny. 6'2 and 190lbs. And I have just measured myself and at 16 inches could easily get between the sides. But then, I'm not a yank!

Put your arms by your sides and measure outside elbow to outside elbow.

When I was in grad school I was attending a seminar on advanced waste managment methods. During the break I went to the bathroom to take a piss. After I was finished pissing I ziped my pants shut and started to leave. The jerk I was standing next to said to me. "I don't know about you but I'm a michigan graduate and there they taught us to wash our hands after we finish urinating. To which I said "Well I'm a Wright State graduate. There they taught us not to piss on our hands!"

When I was in grad school I was attending a seminar on advanced waste managment methods. During the break I went to the bathroom to take a piss. After I was finished pissing I ziped my pants shut and started to leave. The jerk I was standing next to said to me. "I don't know about you but I'm a michigan graduate and there they taught us to wash our hands after we finish urinating. To which I said "Well I'm a Wright State graduate. There they taught us not to piss on our hands!"
Mott, that joke is older than you and Beefy combined.

Put your arms by your sides and measure outside elbow to outside elbow.

I am more likely to have my arms by my side when seated. Airlines suggest you are fat. On average, seat widths in hard-arse are between 17 and 18.5 inches.
Even smart-arse class (business) it is only 20 - 22 inches. Since few people are likely to stand at a urinal with their arms at their sides for longer than an average flight we must conclude that in the eyes of most people, private and corporate, you are FAT.
STOP eating!

if you measure 16 inches from shoulder to shoulder you must be about twelve years old.......

I am more likely to have my arms by my side when seated. Airlines suggest you are fat. On average, seat widths in hard-arse are between 17 and 18.5 inches.
Even smart-arse class (business) it is only 20 - 22 inches. Since few people are likely to stand at a urinal with their arms at their sides for longer than an average flight we must conclude that in the eyes of most people, private and corporate, you are FAT.
STOP eating!

?????....where do you keep your arms when you piss....I'm usually using at least one of them to hang on to things........do you hold them up over your head?......(and I thought a bank shot was risky)......

BTW, guys, this didn't actually happen. Mott is, once again, making shit up, and confusingly doing so with an extremely old and commonly known joke, apparently under the mistaken belief that no one would be able to identify it.

Back