Public Announcment from Youngins Pwn - Thor Found GUILTY

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Hello everyone,

For those of you on this general form, The group Youngins Pwn had a a hearing today against Brent. He was brought up on charges of not pwning enough, and not being super cool and popular like the rest of us. He was found Guilty of said crimes. The sentence of which is death, though we commuted his sentence to banishment from the group for practical purposes.

The votes were as follows:

Grind: Yay
LadyT: Yay
Epicurus: Yay
Threedee: Yay
Watermark: Yay
Ib1yysguy: Yay

In closing,

The COURT OF PWNAGE hereby exiles Thor from Youngins Pwn for the charges brought against him. May god have mercy on his soul.

Done so Unanimously on this day, Tuesday, September 16th, 2008.

Session Adjourned.

Ouch. Thor is a natural resource and one of the more entertaining posters. I especially like his variable belief of faeries and the center of the Earth theory. It makes me smile each time I think about it.

Ouch. Thor is a natural resource and one of the more entertaining posters. I especially like his variable belief of faeries and the center of the Earth theory. It makes me smile each time I think about it.

ditto

also don't forget the native americans are teleported jews from the holy land.
I don't think they are teleported in his theory, I think they were there when Pangea became separated, which he likely believes happened at the Tower of Babel.

He apparently has a girl hot after him and could not handle it. Kept calling her a nasty girl. Not sure if it was the same one he was thinking of converting to Mormonsim over or not though.

Or if you do it wrong and wind up with some nasty kid that needs killing...

That is the bad kind of nasty. And while kids can be annoying, the only really nasty part is their entry into the world.

He apparently has a girl hot after him and could not handle it. Kept calling her a nasty girl. Not sure if it was the same one he was thinking of converting to Mormonsim over or not though.

I think you have mixed up stories.

I was the one that had a mormon girlfriend. But I never once thought about converting, and I don't think she's nasty.

Back